Posts
625
Joined
3/16/2007
Location
Spring Valley, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time
1/24/2012 11:53am
put pictures of his walk to the pits at Daytona on his myspace lol. I am surprised he didn't leave those off.
What motherfucker?
What motherfucker?[/quote:1395r6sy]
have you ever posted one single positive thing? If MF is your password that makes sense.
What motherfucker?[/quote:1ua2drmf]
have you ever posted one single positive thing? If MF is your password that makes sense.[/quote:1ua2drmf]
Well douchebag, I happen to be a fan of Reed. I just think it is funny that he would be over that incident enough to post it on his my space. You should sit on some ice so you won't be so butt hurt.
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
It's Reed's.
http://www.myspace.com/reedster22
That one actually is his.
That one actually is his.[/quote:ce76vnao]
You'r baseing this off of what? Did you walk up and ask him yourself if he had one? Didn't think so. Anyone can pretend there someonelse on the internet.
Bye and dont come back.
stfu newb.
stfu newb.[/quote:1e8j5s4k]
I though you were going away
stfu newb.[/quote:1phfan6p]
I though you were going away[/quote:1phfan6p]
I said I was done explaining my space.
stfu newb.[/quote:1dzwgmh3]
Yep im a newb that's me. Been here almost 2 years longer than you. But you didn't realize that before you started typing a comeback?
Pit Row
stfu newb.[/quote:2royc5tj]
Yep im a newb that's me. Been here almost 2 years longer than you. But you didn't realize that before you started typing a comeback?[/quote:2royc5tj]
Hey man, I don't feel like reading your bitching. Talk about something else, alright?
It's Reed's.
http://www.myspace.com/reedster22[/quote:1x0j0ksa]That really is Reeds myspace. Reed Grant their wifes a group of squids from Florida and a whole click of socalled insiders all work myspace pretty hard.
I know Reed has his set on private so how this guy got him to invite him makes me wonder about how hardup Reed is for friends
It's Reed's.
http://www.myspace.com/reedster22[/quote:1gja6pry]That really is Reeds myspace. Reed Grant their wifes a group of squids from Florida and a whole click of socalled insiders all work myspace pretty hard.
I know Reed has his set on private so how this guy got him to invite him makes me wonder about how hardup Reed is for friends[/quote:1gja6pry]
Reed pretty much lets anyone be his friend. He has around 10,000 friends.
Dang!! I would be too! haha...
Post a reply to: Reed