RV's new year!

rollingtach
3/27/2011 5:19am Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 7:15am
In a way he's got to feel a little relieved to be fighting from behind now. All the people saying he had the championship rapped and only him knowing anything could happen week to week, that's championship pressure and he'll have to learn how to better cope because he will be in that spot once again . One thing for sure though, he loves racin and that's why he came back from his tragedy last year and that's why he'll come back again if someone else wins the championship.. What I liked in his racing style is his determination and riding ability to go fast and come from behind. That's his strength, that's where he feels good with himself, not coasting. His personal bar has got to be set higher than any championship and everything else will fall into place Go RV!.
|
`ol Ger
3/27/2011 6:14am
Go Ryans!!
RMZ819
3/27/2011 6:28am
Even though RV has had two brutal weeks he has to still feel pretty good since Stewart has shared the same luck. IMO even though Reed is the points leader RV is not worried. Stewart is the only guy that can beat RV and RV knows it.

Thank God Reed pulled that douche bag move on Stewart because he opened up a takeout opportunity that is open to ever wants to take it and he won't be able to bitch about it one bit.

*I know RV is not scared to take a guy out and Stewart will to the same in the name of a championship if he has to. .
3/27/2011 6:37am
I think he just needs a START
Agreed. I mean the start these days is so critical. I know we always say that but you can really see it this year.

TC, CR, RV, RD and JS are all on similar level, they are the elite group of this class. If for instance JS or RV don't get a top 10 start then their chances of catching the other members of this elite group diminish considerably. And vice versa. The last couple of weeks Villopoto has suffered from horrendous starts, while Dungey on the other hand has improved his and the results speak for themselves.

One final point - Though I'm primarily a CR and RD fan, I still think this is RV's title to lose above anyone's.
And despite being 20 points back I still think JS is his biggest threat come Las Vegas.

The Shop

spd721
3/27/2011 6:49am
RMZ819 wrote:
Even though RV has had two brutal weeks he has to still feel pretty good since Stewart has shared the same luck. IMO even though Reed...
Even though RV has had two brutal weeks he has to still feel pretty good since Stewart has shared the same luck. IMO even though Reed is the points leader RV is not worried. Stewart is the only guy that can beat RV and RV knows it.

Thank God Reed pulled that douche bag move on Stewart because he opened up a takeout opportunity that is open to ever wants to take it and he won't be able to bitch about it one bit.

*I know RV is not scared to take a guy out and Stewart will to the same in the name of a championship if he has to. .
James would have to stop crashing first. Also, I think James would have done it already at Indy if he really wanted to take Chad out.
motodriller
3/27/2011 6:49am
Hey rollingtach, I couldn't agree more. Look what he did at the desnations.
3/27/2011 7:12am Edited Date/Time 3/27/2011 7:13am
RMZ819 wrote:
Even though RV has had two brutal weeks he has to still feel pretty good since Stewart has shared the same luck. IMO even though Reed...

spd721 wrote:
James would have to stop crashing first. Also, I think James would have done it already at Indy if he really wanted to take Chad out.
I disagree with the JS vs CR part.

There's no way James won't return the favour to Chad. He'll bide his time and wait for the right moment, even if it doesn't come this year. You can bet Reed knows it to. I also think the other riders know it and that Chad himself knows they know it. This may explain why he's been tip toeing a little bit round the other riders lately. Let's face it, if they did stick him on the ground he'd have a hard job finding support after his incident with Stewart - regardless of what anyone thinks about it as a move etc. And I do say that as a Chad fan.

Wilson also still owes Barcia one for Unidilla last year.
RMZ819
3/27/2011 7:12am
RMZ819 wrote:

spd721 wrote:
All i am saying is Reed opened a door that bite bite him in the ass. Everybody was racing clean and straight up up to the douche move on Stewart by Reed.

IMO, Opportunity is there if it is needed. I expect to see a takeout fest in the name of a Championship from this point on.
jndmx
3/27/2011 7:18am
RMZ819 wrote:
All i am saying is Reed opened a door that bite bite him in the ass. Everybody was racing clean and straight up up to the...
All i am saying is Reed opened a door that bite bite him in the ass. Everybody was racing clean and straight up up to the douche move on Stewart by Reed.

IMO, Opportunity is there if it is needed. I expect to see a takeout fest in the name of a Championship from this point on.
You must spend a lot of money on tissues with all the crying you do.

It's racing, anyone that leaves the door open deserves to get passed and if that means contact......oh well.
AUS_Twisted
3/27/2011 7:22am
It's funny some of the shit people actually believe they say here.
rgmx-49
3/27/2011 7:53am Edited Date/Time 3/27/2011 7:54am
RMZ819 wrote:
All i am saying is Reed opened a door that bite bite him in the ass. Everybody was racing clean and straight up up to the...

jndmx wrote:
You must spend a lot of money on tissues with all the crying you do. It's racing, anyone that leaves the door open deserves to get...

It's racing, anyone that leaves the door open deserves to get passed and if that means contact......oh well.
lol i agree, at that point James didn't have to go pick a fight with Reed, he would have been in the points lead with the 2nd place finish. Besides CR only returned the favor when JS crammed him into Reagal.
spd721
3/27/2011 8:04am
RMZ819 wrote:

jndmx wrote:
You must spend a lot of money on tissues with all the crying you do. It's racing, anyone that leaves the door open deserves to get...

Laughing
spd721
3/27/2011 8:07am
RMZ819 wrote:

jndmx wrote:

rgmx-49 wrote:
lol i agree, at that point James didn't have to go pick a fight with Reed, he would have been in the points lead with the...
lol i agree, at that point James didn't have to go pick a fight with Reed, he would have been in the points lead with the 2nd place finish. Besides CR only returned the favor when JS crammed him into Reagal.
Don't forget about James trying to take Reed out after Reed pulled the block pass. If he would have kept his cool, he would have gotten second instead of fourth. Those points will make a difference as we get closer to Vegas.

Post a reply to: RV's new year!

The Latest