RV's Nice Save/Near Disaster!

Kryan5
Edited Date/Time 5/29/2013 8:59pm
@ 20 sec.
|
mojoman42
5/29/2013 7:24am
As much as it pains me to say it, RV never looked like he was going to go down during that. Crazy.

Man, Reed can't be happy with Stewart nearly jumping into him midair... That was less than an inch from disaster.
Kryan5
5/29/2013 7:32am Edited Date/Time 5/29/2013 7:34am
I agree, but if he would have clipped that hay bail, it wouldn't have been good. That guy is simply riding like a god right now. Dungey is probably riding the best of his life and villo is just a 1/2 a step higher, which says a lot because dunge even seems to be on a different level than the rest of the field.
Steakhead
5/29/2013 7:37am
mojoman42 wrote:
As much as it pains me to say it, RV never looked like he was going to go down during that. Crazy. Man, Reed can't be...
As much as it pains me to say it, RV never looked like he was going to go down during that. Crazy.

Man, Reed can't be happy with Stewart nearly jumping into him midair... That was less than an inch from disaster.
Stewey held his line straight from when he landed the first double thru the elevator jump Reed faded left into him I wouldnt say he can be mad about that..

That save was insane...
IWreckALot
5/29/2013 7:51am
Holy crap. Was he in the superman position for a split second? I would have to say that these guys just keep the gas pinned no matter what happens. . . Its incredible to watch.

Gotta agree with Kryan, It sucks that RD and RV have peaked at the same time. They both look similar to legends in their early days. But there is only one winner. I just hope they can share some time on the top step and make this interesting for us.

The Shop

toroP
5/29/2013 7:54am
mojoman42 wrote:
As much as it pains me to say it, RV never looked like he was going to go down during that. Crazy. Man, Reed can't be...

Steakhead wrote:
Stewey held his line straight from when he landed the first double thru the elevator jump Reed faded left into him I wouldnt say he can...
Stewey held his line straight from when he landed the first double thru the elevator jump Reed faded left into him I wouldnt say he can be mad about that..

That save was insane...
Stewart was on Reed's right.
Steakhead
5/29/2013 8:03am
mojoman42 wrote:

Steakhead wrote:
Stewey held his line straight from when he landed the first double thru the elevator jump Reed faded left into him I wouldnt say he can...

That save was insane...
toroP wrote:
Stewart was on Reed's right.
Thanks faded right instead of left..
motomike137
5/29/2013 8:39am
The Hurricane would aproove of RV's technique in that clip.
MXR
5/29/2013 9:52am
According to the dipshits here , Stewart went around a couple track markers . He should have stopped , , exit the track , turn around , go backwards , wait for the track to clear , then re-enter in a safe manner where he went off the track .
Kryan5
5/29/2013 9:57am Edited Date/Time 5/29/2013 9:57am
MXR wrote:
According to the dipshits here , Stewart went around a couple track markers . He should have stopped , , exit the track , turn around...
According to the dipshits here , Stewart went around a couple track markers . He should have stopped , , exit the track , turn around , go backwards , wait for the track to clear , then re-enter in a safe manner where he went off the track .
oops
Camp332
5/29/2013 10:41am
Those guys absolutely blow my mind every time I watch one of their GoPro vids. Complete insanity in my weekend warrior mind.
bangmyhead
5/29/2013 10:42am
MXR wrote:
According to the dipshits here , Stewart went around a couple track markers . He should have stopped , , exit the track , turn around...
WoohooWoohooSillyWoohoo
5/29/2013 12:03pm
Looked like he was about 6 inches away from touching a hay bale with the back end swapped out and one leg behind the rear tire. I don't need to elaborate any further on what the aftermath of that could look like.
norcal3737
5/29/2013 4:48pm
What I got from that vid was, JS7 has bad line choices entering corners. Entering in slow, tight, and having to pivot sharp, instead of apexing and rolling the gas around the corner.

I'm not a professional, but that's just my opinion. JS is my fav rider, so no hating here. I like how he's pacing himself thus far. Hopefully he turns the wick up around the half way mark. I think JS7 has RD5 covered...but RV1 is on another level right now!
staycasted
5/29/2013 6:34pm
@43 seconds it's unreal how hard RV is on it around the outside

Post a reply to: RV's Nice Save/Near Disaster!

The Latest