Pulpmx Show Archive w Craig, Nicoletti, Hansen, ML512, Fields and Watson is up

billyp330
12/6/2017 10:36am
Motofinne wrote:
The way Watson handled the part with ML was ridiculous considering that Watson is the first out there talking about "how open he is", how he...
The way Watson handled the part with ML was ridiculous considering that Watson is the first out there talking about "how open he is", how he is "man enough" to speak 1 v 1 and not behind some ones back.

That was a dick move.

I want to hear more of ML on PulpMX.
I agree
tprice07
12/7/2017 8:08am
For every door that Kenny has opened in the moto industry for various teams and riders...he has probably slammed and shit all over 4 more.

Do we really wonder why big sponsors come and go from the sport? Kenny Watson is such a cool guy. I'm sure he never gave the cold shoulder to someone who represents a major company because they criticized him or his operation...I'm sure he never once blew up on the wrong person over nothing. Don't get me wrong, he has struck some deals and he does appear to have a vision for the sport with brand activation and showing sponsors what they get for their money. But his passion and emotions seem to get in the way. He needs an anger translator.

It was very difficult to listen to him on Pulp. When he wasn't cutting people off and acting like a dick, he was breathing or snorting his snot into the mic. But hey, I'm sure Josh Hansen and him will get along just fine and this team will be a great success!

Kenny, if you read this, prove us wrong.
12/7/2017 10:03am
tprice07 wrote:
For every door that Kenny has opened in the moto industry for various teams and riders...he has probably slammed and shit all over 4 more. Do...
For every door that Kenny has opened in the moto industry for various teams and riders...he has probably slammed and shit all over 4 more.

Do we really wonder why big sponsors come and go from the sport? Kenny Watson is such a cool guy. I'm sure he never gave the cold shoulder to someone who represents a major company because they criticized him or his operation...I'm sure he never once blew up on the wrong person over nothing. Don't get me wrong, he has struck some deals and he does appear to have a vision for the sport with brand activation and showing sponsors what they get for their money. But his passion and emotions seem to get in the way. He needs an anger translator.

It was very difficult to listen to him on Pulp. When he wasn't cutting people off and acting like a dick, he was breathing or snorting his snot into the mic. But hey, I'm sure Josh Hansen and him will get along just fine and this team will be a great success!

Prediction: Hansen races 12/17 SX rounds and the team folds after the conclusion of the SX season as Watson cites unforeseen expenditures and a lack of results despite having previously voiced that all Hanny must do for the team to be a success is to "show up".

To be specific, my criticism is not of Josh Hansen who is a total bad ass when he is on his game. I'm more being critical of Watson whose leadership I question.
bball35
12/7/2017 10:50am
tprice07 wrote:
For every door that Kenny has opened in the moto industry for various teams and riders...he has probably slammed and shit all over 4 more. Do...

Prediction: Hansen races 12/17 SX rounds and the team folds after the conclusion of the SX season as Watson cites unforeseen expenditures and a lack of...
Prediction: Hansen races 12/17 SX rounds and the team folds after the conclusion of the SX season as Watson cites unforeseen expenditures and a lack of results despite having previously voiced that all Hanny must do for the team to be a success is to "show up".

To be specific, my criticism is not of Josh Hansen who is a total bad ass when he is on his game. I'm more being critical of Watson whose leadership I question.
You notice with Watson that its everyone else's fault when he fails. The year that RCH won the championship he had very little to do with that team.

The Shop

Ted722
12/7/2017 12:03pm
Reminds me, I have some of Watson’s Inside the Rut podcasts to catch up on.
Stuntman949
12/7/2017 2:35pm Edited Date/Time 12/7/2017 2:35pm
Didn't this Watson fellow get fired from RCH and take over a sandwich shop?
Kyle Bentley took over his mom's shop. Butch's Grinders
CTA84
12/11/2017 1:29pm
It’s embarrassing to the sport if he held any position of power other than making sandwiches.

Post a reply to: Pulpmx Show Archive w Craig, Nicoletti, Hansen, ML512, Fields and Watson is up

The Latest