Promo code for the Nationals

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2016 8:15 AM

Anyone have a promo code for the nats. Wanna buy my Highpoint and Redbud tix here soon...

|

5/17/2016 9:53 AM

May I add to this most excellent question with my own top-notch question?

Last year, at the gate, Thunder Valley offered a $50 ticket that included both the race ticket and a pit pass.

Will this be offered again?

|

5/17/2016 10:08 AM

Wondering this myself, what is the best way to purchase a ticket for a national?

I haven't been to a national in years. Can't miss Muddy creek this year. I grew up racing on that track. Might also make it to Budd's, but not sure yet.

I purchased AX tickets this year thru ticketmaster and it was horrible. After all the fees and such, I had almost 500 bucks in my groups tickets. WTF. And the seats weren't even that great. I overhead someone saying you could get front row tickets for less than what I paid for ours.

Anyways, tips on buying national tickets? I would only be going the day of.

|

5/17/2016 11:07 AM

Call a shop close to the track. My shop is offering $5 off if you bought them in the store.

|

RIDEMPS.COM

5/17/2016 11:21 AM

disbanded wrote:

May I add to this most excellent question with my own top-notch question?

Last year, at the gate, Thunder Valley offered a $50 ticket that included both the race ticket and a pit pass.

Will this be offered again?

Didn't go to the hood last year, but that is one hell of a deal

|

5/17/2016 12:56 PM

Its cheaper to get them at the track, online they charge a processing fee, none of that at the track since they can hide some of that cash

|

5/17/2016 1:08 PM

Michael Scott wrote:

Didn't go to the hood last year, but that is one hell of a deal

I would have saved $10 by waiting to buy my single ticket at the track.

I had paid $20 for a pit pass online that didn't allow me to get in the pits after 1pm.
The one you purchased at the track was an 'all day' pass. Much better deal...

|

5/17/2016 8:07 PM

disbanded wrote:

I would have saved $10 by waiting to buy my single ticket at the track.

I had paid $20 for a pit pass online that didn't allow me to get in the pits after 1pm.
The one you purchased at the track was an 'all day' pass. Much better deal...

Last time I went I paid $50 just for general admission

|

5/17/2016 9:10 PM

Anybody who is participating in the event can put your name on the will call list. When you arrive at the event, go to will call, present your ID, pay $50, and you get a wristband for Friday and Saturday, with all day pit access on race day. I'm not sure if there is a limit on the number of people that a rider can put on the list, but I generally contribute an additional $50, or purchase a new Dunlop, for whichever privateer puts my name on the list. It's a great way to support your local privateer, and well worth it if you like spending a considerable amount of time at the track, or in the pits.

|