Preparing for A1.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2017 8:48 AM

|

9/14/2017 11:09 AM

Dude this has gotten ridiculous. Anytime I drive down the 57 for work the thing just keeps growing. It sucks that this is a problem but the county needs to figure it out. I pay over $5,000 a year in property taxes to this county and don't really see any benefit from it. Hoping by A1 this mess is cleaned up.

|

9/14/2017 2:06 PM

The problem here in Portland blows my mind. The amount of garbage that they leave every time they move spots is incredible. I am compassionate to the homeless but have some respect for the space you occupy.

|

9/14/2017 3:20 PM

The city has let this get out of hand, now they are paying for it. When I lived in Anaheim it seemed like the only thing the Anaheim city council cared about was the street named Lincoln. It was the street that most of them traveled to and from work on.

|

9/14/2017 5:02 PM

Dude stop with the click bait! That's the second one this day. What's your deal?

|

9/14/2017 6:14 PM

I go fishing when I'm having a really bad day.
That way I don't have to email Gibby to seek a thread delete once I calm the f@ck down...

|

9/14/2017 11:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2017 11:29 PM

racerx24 wrote:

The problem here in Portland blows my mind. The amount of garbage that they leave every time they move spots is incredible. I am compassionate to the homeless but have some respect for the space you occupy.

Same in Seattle and it's outlying areas.

Oh, and this is the non-moto section is it not? So why expect a thread with A1 in the title to be about Supercross?

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

9/14/2017 11:42 PM

^^^ It was originally posted in the moto section.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/15/2017 2:33 AM

Great most of them will migrate down to San Clemente. I have no idea what the short term solution is. If I ran the zoo for a long term solution every male convicted of a theft, violent crime or a felony would get a vasectomy. Also any male caught here illegally. Get caught stealing ? Vasectomy. Rob someone ? Vasectomy. Here illegally ? Vasectomy. Bottom line is there's way too many motherfucking people around here. Living in the riverbed with no job and get caught with a stolen bicycle ? Vasectomy. Sounds harsh but fuck it lets be honest, people are the cancer of the earth already. At some point we need to slow this shit down. Might as well start by keeping the fuckups from making more fuckups.

Oh by the way I'm kidding. I have no idea what the fix is.

|

9/15/2017 2:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2017 2:51 AM

^^^ Solution? Oh I don't know. Vasectomy? Lol

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."