Podium order

LowPsi
Posts
183
Joined
1/19/2010
Location
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 5/2/2022 9:00am
I've been told by someone in the know that in SX the podium order is 3-1-2 (L to R) rather than the traditional 2-1-3. Can someone confirm ?

If it is 3-1-2 can someone explain why the departure from the traditional order?
4
|
tobz
Posts
3891
Joined
3/5/2007
Location
Adelaide, AU
5/2/2022 5:03am
LowPsi wrote:
I've been told by someone in the know that in SX the podium order is 3-1-2 (L to R) rather than the traditional 2-1-3. Can someone...
I've been told by someone in the know that in SX the podium order is 3-1-2 (L to R) rather than the traditional 2-1-3. Can someone confirm ?

If it is 3-1-2 can someone explain why the departure from the traditional order?
Is it that hard to google a few podiums and see for yourself?

Finishing order for this race was 1. Anderson 2. Mookie 3. Marvin

1
5/2/2022 5:05am
Its always 2-1-3...how hard is it to figure out. Its never changed..
1
5/2/2022 5:11am
If this is what keeps you up at night, I wish I had your problems
6
Joey_Bridges
Posts
1550
Joined
1/23/2022
Location
Kingston, TN, USA
5/2/2022 5:24am
Someone in the know ??

The Shop

5/2/2022 5:43am
LowPsi wrote:
I've been told by someone in the know that in SX the podium order is 3-1-2 (L to R) rather than the traditional 2-1-3. Can someone...
I've been told by someone in the know that in SX the podium order is 3-1-2 (L to R) rather than the traditional 2-1-3. Can someone confirm ?

If it is 3-1-2 can someone explain why the departure from the traditional order?
Now that podium order has been figured out can you ask someone in the know what was in Davi's locker?
1
mx313
Posts
1532
Joined
10/5/2021
Location
Brisbane City, QLD, AU
5/2/2022 5:49am
They honestly have no idea.
I've seen podiums this year with 2nd on either side.
1 night had the 2nd place in 250s and 450s on opposite sides.
1
mx313
Posts
1532
Joined
10/5/2021
Location
Brisbane City, QLD, AU
5/2/2022 6:09am
A1





mx313
Posts
1532
Joined
10/5/2021
Location
Brisbane City, QLD, AU
5/2/2022 6:10am
Glendale





mx313
Posts
1532
Joined
10/5/2021
Location
Brisbane City, QLD, AU
5/2/2022 6:16am
Arlington




1
mx313
Posts
1532
Joined
10/5/2021
Location
Brisbane City, QLD, AU
5/2/2022 6:18am
So I skimmed thru most podiums this year.
It appears that 2nd is on the left looking at the podium most of the time.
There's prob about 6 or 7 times they are on the other side.
1
LowPsi
Posts
183
Joined
1/19/2010
Location
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
5/2/2022 9:00am Edited Date/Time 5/2/2022 10:42am
mx313 wrote:
They honestly have no idea. I've seen podiums this year with 2nd on either side. 1 night had the 2nd place in 250s and 450s on...
They honestly have no idea.
I've seen podiums this year with 2nd on either side.
1 night had the 2nd place in 250s and 450s on opposite sides.
Thanks Mate.

Post a reply to: Podium order

The Latest