Northern Florida Winter Training

Anyone train at County Line? Other good tracks to hit from the panhandle down to Tampa? Tampa MX any good? A group of A/B riders headed down this February from Illinois for some seat time. Any dirt on the legit tracks appreciated.
|
lucas51
Posts
90
Joined
3/11/2017
Location
Opp, AL, USA
9/5/2020 2:29pm
Check out MX191 in Milton FL they ride on wed, sat, and sunday. Of course try to hit Monster Mountain on the way down or back. County line is also a good track though.
2
Renner153
Posts
1672
Joined
12/10/2008
Location
Mulberry, FL, USA
9/5/2020 4:11pm
Pm me. I’m down in central Florida.
ElliotB16
Posts
1133
Joined
6/10/2019
Location
Cairo, GA, USA
9/5/2020 6:45pm
STC Moto in bonifay. GPF in Cairo, Ga. Sunshine Mx all in the area
1
resetjet
Posts
2558
Joined
3/16/2012
Location
Tampa, FL, USA
9/6/2020 6:54am
Lots. Wildwood ranch, spyder mx, dade city, tampa, and florida tracks and trails just reopened with new owners to name a few. Tampa mx a bit supercrossy, not hard but turn, jump, turn jump, its fun.
1

The Shop

ti473
Posts
970
Joined
3/17/2012
Location
Arlington Heights, IL, USA
9/6/2020 7:06am
Is Bostwich still open? That was my favorite track down there
1
1
9/6/2020 8:53am
resetjet wrote:
Lots. Wildwood ranch, spyder mx, dade city, tampa, and florida tracks and trails just reopened with new owners to name a few. Tampa mx a bit...
Lots. Wildwood ranch, spyder mx, dade city, tampa, and florida tracks and trails just reopened with new owners to name a few. Tampa mx a bit supercrossy, not hard but turn, jump, turn jump, its fun.
Sandlot will be open early October.
1
9/9/2020 1:51am
I go down every winter several times. County line is awesome. Monster mountain is good, I also like Millcreek which is not far away from monster. I normally stop at one of those two on the way down. Then hit county line before heading to Tampa. I Ride a lot at Bartow MX I just really like the flow of that track and the sand. Tampa MX is small but fun. It has good tacky dirt. Spyder is a cool track but most of the times I've been there it was concrete. Waldo MX is good the dirt is hard to describe though. Ive never been to dade city. FTT is being re-opened with new owners under the name Sandlot. I liked both of their tracks, they are deep sand. Right down the road from Sandlot is 74mx which is more loam but a fun layout. Orlando MX is also fun. Just search Florida tracks and watch some youtube videos and see which tracks have layouts and dirt that appeal to you.

Post a reply to: Northern Florida Winter Training

The Latest