Ms. SX

huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
Edited Date/Time 3/14/2015 5:03pm
Did she lose her job with Fox Sports? I have notice that she hasn't been on the broadcasts...yet they still do the 'social media' segment.
|
YZ324
Posts
370
Joined
6/26/2014
Location
Cypress, TX, USA
3/9/2015 9:24am
Chic's busy running a bar! Got no time for SX....
Camp332
Posts
8762
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
3/9/2015 9:25am
No monster chics or branding at the Daytona event
3/9/2015 9:25am
Well not sure about the Atlanta rds but Daytona is not ran by monster and feld its a one of event
Ramrod
Posts
4998
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Ontario, CA
3/9/2015 9:25am
Just so we can visualize who we are talking about...

The Shop

Randy Savage
Posts
208
Joined
2/19/2015
Location
Gainesville, FL, USA
3/9/2015 9:27am
I have a fringe theory.

See the ring on her finger?

It could coincide with pregnancy and they're phasing her out. It's definitely not outside of the realm of possibility.
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
3/9/2015 9:30am
What? No , I haven't heard this.
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
3/9/2015 9:30am
Smile Smile
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
3/9/2015 9:36am
jeffro503 wrote:
What? No , I haven't heard this.
Har!
Bodieg3
Posts
144
Joined
2/10/2012
Location
Haleyville, AL, USA
3/9/2015 9:37am
Wasn't she sick at atl 2 n she works for feild so she never does Daytona
peelout
Posts
18422
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
3/9/2015 10:13am
DD's butt.

it's the voice of reason









GrapeApe
Posts
9092
Joined
6/7/2010
Location
Mc Kinney, TX, USA
3/9/2015 10:15am
jeffro503 wrote:
What? No , I haven't heard this.
Haha, well played sir.
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
3/9/2015 10:15am
I mean...when she said I was 'killing' it the other night in bed...I didn't think she was being literal. I'm worried since I haven't heard, nor seen her since then....
jasonv43
Posts
10301
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
3/9/2015 11:10am




Krazyk2774
Posts
378
Joined
12/20/2010
Location
Alberta, CA
3/9/2015 11:31am
peelout wrote:
DD's butt. it's the voice of reason [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/11/18/70928/s1200_Screen_Shot_2014_11_18_at_18.03.54.jpg[/img] [img]http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.nyc.barstoolsports.com/files/2014/04/GTA.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jTCpShE.gif[/img] [img]http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/cff5ab2aa07b11e2802422000a9e014e_7.jpg[/img] [img]https://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/5325999+_ec902ff1cb61413a117227a4f3f37a75.gif[/img]
DD's butt.

it's the voice of reason









We can always count on peelout for workday motivation ! lol
YZ324
Posts
370
Joined
6/26/2014
Location
Cypress, TX, USA
3/9/2015 12:25pm
Saving thread now....... what a montage!
dhp_mma94
Posts
4761
Joined
2/25/2013
Location
La Plata, MD, USA
3/9/2015 1:23pm
im glad i havent seen her lately , tired of seeing her! i could say something else but i dont wana be rude
zippy895
Posts
5495
Joined
7/15/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
3/9/2015 4:21pm


Flex
Posts
743
Joined
1/11/2015
Location
CA
3/9/2015 4:44pm
Shes got an amazing body, but her face seems to have been worked on too much and without makeup (See instagram photos), she really looks like something....

(Still hotter than any girlfriend i have ever had...)
crf250pilot
Posts
2133
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Manning, OR, USA
3/9/2015 5:03pm
Flex wrote:
Shes got an amazing body, but her face seems to have been worked on too much and without makeup (See instagram photos), she really looks like...
Shes got an amazing body, but her face seems to have been worked on too much and without makeup (See instagram photos), she really looks like something....

(Still hotter than any girlfriend i have ever had...)
That's funny, i've stood right in front of her, took pictures with her and everything and still can't remember what her face looks like.
jasonv43
Posts
10301
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
3/9/2015 5:08pm
Yeah. I would hate to take my picture with her too.Laughing



RbR
Posts
1086
Joined
12/9/2011
Location
Saint Paul, MN, USA
3/9/2015 5:20pm
zippy895 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/03/09/83184/s1200_12927_10155334400110607_5790407460201019243_n.jpg[/img]


I will take two please ...
71Fish
Posts
1794
Joined
11/29/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
3/9/2015 5:33pm
Like said already, it has to do with Monster not being the title sponsor. If you remember a few years ago JS7 won a heat race and made a big show of drinking his Redbull. I guess he can't enjoy it at a Monster race.
karsmakers
Posts
778
Joined
5/24/2013
Location
Yuba City, CA, USA
3/9/2015 8:16pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2015 8:19pm
zippy895 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/03/09/83184/s1200_12927_10155334400110607_5790407460201019243_n.jpg[/img]


I admit it.......I'm a crack addict. .....I might be projecting, but in my own mind I am a seat right now and DD and I are real tight. I asked her what she wants and she said something this small and held up her finger. I gave her Phil G"s numberWink
karsmakers
Posts
778
Joined
5/24/2013
Location
Yuba City, CA, USA
3/9/2015 8:18pm
peelout wrote:
DD's butt. it's the voice of reason [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/11/18/70928/s1200_Screen_Shot_2014_11_18_at_18.03.54.jpg[/img] [img]http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.nyc.barstoolsports.com/files/2014/04/GTA.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jTCpShE.gif[/img] [img]http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/cff5ab2aa07b11e2802422000a9e014e_7.jpg[/img] [img]https://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/5325999+_ec902ff1cb61413a117227a4f3f37a75.gif[/img]
DD's butt.

it's the voice of reason









OMG.....I started laughing out loud and my wife asked me whats going on.....I said, nothing!
3/9/2015 10:16pm
peelout wrote:
DD's butt. it's the voice of reason [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/11/18/70928/s1200_Screen_Shot_2014_11_18_at_18.03.54.jpg[/img] [img]http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.nyc.barstoolsports.com/files/2014/04/GTA.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jTCpShE.gif[/img] [img]http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/cff5ab2aa07b11e2802422000a9e014e_7.jpg[/img] [img]https://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/5325999+_ec902ff1cb61413a117227a4f3f37a75.gif[/img]
DD's butt.

it's the voice of reason















Spydee
Posts
1995
Joined
12/18/2013
Location
Wales, GB
3/10/2015 12:52am
Talk about morning glory!
Spydee
Posts
1995
Joined
12/18/2013
Location
Wales, GB
3/10/2015 4:03am
Still would...
3/10/2015 4:30am
Spydee wrote:
Still would...
She's still hot in that pic too but hey!Tongue Laughing
71Fish
Posts
1794
Joined
11/29/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
3/10/2015 5:08am
zippy895 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/03/09/83184/s1200_12927_10155334400110607_5790407460201019243_n.jpg[/img]


This doesn't look very safe.

Post a reply to: Ms. SX

The Latest