Monster Whoops

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2018 6:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/7/2018 6:56 AM

Let's see some of the biggest, nastiest, gnarliest whoop sections ever built..

Here's some that ClubMX built awhile back... Sounds like Cameron McAdoo, Andy Daggett, Josh Osby (i think) and some other Club riders actually hit these. Insane...

View this post on Instagram

Anyone remember this set of monster whoops? ?? #tbt #clubmx #clublife #supercross

A post shared by ClubMX (@clubmx) on

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

9/7/2018 7:32 AM

|

9/7/2018 11:02 AM

LMAO with the guy and his license plate. Did pretty good!

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

9/7/2018 11:04 AM

I'd probably rather hit those big whoops than the short steep ones that would always form at Vegas. The short steep ones are wrist breakers.

On second thought, I'd rather just not hit whoops at all. Both are scary.

|

9/7/2018 12:12 PM

first of all how in the hell do you even get the skidder in between em to form em

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

9/7/2018 12:18 PM

You dont. You build them one by one from front to back

|

9/7/2018 12:19 PM

Marty1028 wrote:

first of all how in the hell do you even get the skidder in between em to form em

You start at one end and build them one at a time. Normally starting with the last whoop in the whoop pad and work backwards.

Prepping big whoops is a pain, they just get smaller and smaller each time through with a wheel loader. My skid steer would max out and the rear end would bottom out and take a chunk out of the whoop, then it’s almost easier to blade them flat and start fresh.

|

9/7/2018 1:11 PM

I want to see someone hit those on that 50.

The most impressive thing I've ever seen was way back in the day when I got to be on the floor during the heat races in Phoenix, back when it was at ASU stadium. Standing next to the whoops, you could feel the impact through your feet as they slammed against each whoop. It was nutty.

|