Miss SX won this weekend

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 8:12pm
Phoenix Open Pro Bikini. She's been doing these for awhile, but this was her second contest back since SX. Pics Found Here

Congrats Miss Dahlgren
|
downandup
Posts
1241
Joined
5/24/2010
Location
In A Cave, CA, USA
8/29/2011 9:54am
That is wrong in so many ways..........
crewshin
Posts
362
Joined
3/30/2009
Location
LA, CA, USA
8/29/2011 10:02am
Looks like a potato with two legs and boobs.

...just sayin'

The Shop

reded
Posts
3682
Joined
3/26/2011
Location
USA
8/29/2011 10:07am
.......it's too bad she doesn't tan more.
Orange724
Posts
366
Joined
12/25/2010
Location
Vancouver, WA, USA
8/29/2011 10:09am
Loss of major hot points from that.
8/29/2011 10:11am
hahahaha some serious e-standards in here.
CRFracer117
Posts
541
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
Beaumont, TX, USA
8/29/2011 10:25am
Sorry but thats kind of scary lookin.
8/29/2011 10:26am
hahahaha some serious e-standards in here.
Not saying I wouldn't have sex with her, but she's just another dumb chick using her looks to get paid. Top that off with some weird bodybuilder shit, there's plenty of other whores out there to be excited about.
Jman277
Posts
132
Joined
8/2/2010
Location
Independence, MO, USA
8/29/2011 10:28am
She was probably to much for Wilbur since he was a solid 3 in bed and now this lol. If anyone remembers they were supposed to go on a date after A1 until he crashed.
toddh
Posts
362
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
8/29/2011 10:31am
I think you asswipes should post some pictures of your girlfriends or wives.
WALTY804
Posts
53
Joined
5/29/2010
Location
Santa Barbara, CA, USA
8/29/2011 10:38am
Phoenix Open Pro Bikini. She's been doing these for awhile, but this was her second contest back since SX. Pics Found Here

Congrats Miss Dahlgren
kinda looking she man ish....sorry
Cygnus
Posts
14845
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Hanover, CO, USA
8/29/2011 10:38am
I'd hit it!
jasonv43
Posts
10299
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
8/29/2011 10:52am
I'm hoping to marry her by next season so you guys will have to refer to me as Mr. Supercross.
peelout
Posts
18422
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
8/29/2011 10:59am
Cygnus wrote:
I'd hit it!
+ 1

i have a friend that is married to a girl that does these competitions and is way into weight lifting... it's not my bag but she looks pretty good on a boat in a bikini... but on the stage, it's like she transforms into something else, not nearly as hot
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
8/29/2011 11:02am
hahahaha some serious e-standards in here.
Not saying I wouldn't have sex with her, but she's just another dumb chick using her looks to get paid. Top that off with some weird...
Not saying I wouldn't have sex with her, but she's just another dumb chick using her looks to get paid. Top that off with some weird bodybuilder shit, there's plenty of other whores out there to be excited about.
Pretty much, Wonder if she has a realjob?
sozo
Posts
1169
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Palm Coast, FL, USA
8/29/2011 11:06am
Are you guys sick... that body (and face) is amazing... Know how hard she works to get that body... I give her an 11!
Sondy132001
Posts
4042
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mission Viejo, CA, USA
8/29/2011 11:08am
crewshin wrote:
Looks like a potato with two legs and boobs.

...just sayin'
Seriously dude if that's what a fucking potato looks like ??? I want to be a potato ! I would love to see all you guys in board shorts and see how stellar your bodies are...people in glass houses...

S
jasonv43
Posts
10299
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
8/29/2011 11:13am
crewshin wrote:
Looks like a potato with two legs and boobs.

...just sayin'
Seriously dude if that's what a fucking potato looks like ??? I want to be a potato ! I would love to see all you guys...
Seriously dude if that's what a fucking potato looks like ??? I want to be a potato ! I would love to see all you guys in board shorts and see how stellar your bodies are...people in glass houses...

S
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
8/29/2011 11:13am
sozo wrote:
Are you guys sick... that body (and face) is amazing... Know how hard she works to get that body... I give her an 11!
No shit! I think she looks great. It takes a lot of hard work to get a figure like that. Also....on stage show apprearance is one thing....normal every day , i'm sure doesn't look "that" ripped. Which mean , she is probably smokin' hot out of "contest form". Jesus Christ.....some of you guys will slam on anything and anyone.
kongols
Posts
24229
Joined
9/22/2009
Location
Riga, LV
8/29/2011 11:15am
I`m no doctor but in high school a lot of guy`s here have been rejected by pretty girls .
8/29/2011 11:17am
jeffro503 wrote:
No shit! I think she looks great. It takes a lot of hard work to get a figure like that. Also....on stage show apprearance is one...
No shit! I think she looks great. It takes a lot of hard work to get a figure like that. Also....on stage show apprearance is one thing....normal every day , i'm sure doesn't look "that" ripped. Which mean , she is probably smokin' hot out of "contest form". Jesus Christ.....some of you guys will slam on anything and anyone.
Yep, she's pretty carb/water depleted and of course spray tanned when on stage.
realMotocross
Posts
183
Joined
7/8/2011
Location
Miami Beach, FL, USA
8/29/2011 11:23am
hmmm. di she overdo her body building? I am not into these kind of bodies..
RMT
Posts
1269
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Chicagoland, IL, USA
8/29/2011 11:24am
She is beyond hot. Like others said, she is ripped for the contest and if she ate a pizza and had a few beers, just think how hot she is going to be. You guys are really picky. If she is a dime a dozen, I would love to come to you part of the world.
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
8/29/2011 11:24am
I applaud her discipline to get that seriously fit, but with that said dont think that body-type looks good on a gal. Still, lots of time put into that, gotta respect the dedication.
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
8/29/2011 11:26am
RMT wrote:
She is beyond hot. Like others said, she is ripped for the contest and if she ate a pizza and had a few beers, just think...
She is beyond hot. Like others said, she is ripped for the contest and if she ate a pizza and had a few beers, just think how hot she is going to be. You guys are really picky. If she is a dime a dozen, I would love to come to you part of the world.
DC and Baltimore have thousands of chicks that look like that!
BAD10
Posts
1141
Joined
1/3/2009
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
8/29/2011 11:39am
sozo wrote:
Are you guys sick... that body (and face) is amazing... Know how hard she works to get that body... I give her an 11!
x2!! I think she looks awesome!
downandup
Posts
1241
Joined
5/24/2010
Location
In A Cave, CA, USA
8/29/2011 11:40am Edited Date/Time 8/29/2011 11:41am
RMT wrote:
She is beyond hot. Like others said, she is ripped for the contest and if she ate a pizza and had a few beers, just think...
She is beyond hot. Like others said, she is ripped for the contest and if she ate a pizza and had a few beers, just think how hot she is going to be. You guys are really picky. If she is a dime a dozen, I would love to come to you part of the world.
mxb2 wrote:
DC and Baltimore have thousands of chicks that look like that!
They're called metro-sexuals!
Grendel
Posts
2559
Joined
5/17/2008
Location
USA
8/29/2011 11:45am
I cannot believe you guys are reacting like she's Nicole Bass.

downandup
Posts
1241
Joined
5/24/2010
Location
In A Cave, CA, USA
8/29/2011 11:47am
That's disgusting!

Post a reply to: Miss SX won this weekend

The Latest