Matthes “Gamechanger”?? Xbrand

Related:
Create New Tag

10/11/2017 11:31 AM

My guess is that X brand signed Zack Osborne away from Dragon.

|

10/11/2017 11:46 AM

pummel wrote:

Doesn't Dragon have a team deal with Rockstar Husky?

|

10/11/2017 12:01 PM

pummel wrote:

Dirty Points wrote:

For the 250 team. Now that Zacho has signed an extension with him moving to the 450 for outdoors, he's free to sign whatever he wants...even though he'll be on a 250 in Supercross.

The team and Dragon do make a push to keep all the guys in them though.

|

10/11/2017 12:04 PM

Do you know but can’t say anything ML?

|

10/11/2017 12:04 PM

pummel wrote:

Dirty Points wrote:

ML512 wrote:

For the 250 team. Now that Zacho has signed an extension with him moving to the 450 for outdoors, he's free to sign whatever he wants...even though he'll be on a 250 in Supercross.

Zach wasn't that happy with Dragon at MXdN, i heard he went out to the second moto with a non-Dragon goggle?

|

10/11/2017 12:26 PM

That would be sweet for EKS for sure.

|

Vital news is 100% true 30% of the time.

10/11/2017 1:12 PM

Sweet he can wear the beer goggles on the podium

|

10/11/2017 1:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2017 1:16 PM

Dirty Points wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

Zach wasn't that happy with Dragon at MXdN, i heard he went out to the second moto with a non-Dragon goggle?

I heard that as well, seems things may be aligning for him to be in XBrand? After hearing that I can't see him staying in Dragon.

|

10/11/2017 1:41 PM

pummel wrote:

Do you know but can’t say anything ML?

I actually don't know...

|

10/11/2017 2:18 PM

Gasjer and Roczen. Both wearing blacked out goggles and straps...

|

10/11/2017 2:23 PM

How about Hill, just saw he's now in Oneal gear aswell, so probably a goggle change too.

|

10/11/2017 3:05 PM

TheLsho wrote:

Gasjer and Roczen. Both wearing blacked out goggles and straps...

New fox google coming

|

10/11/2017 3:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2017 3:29 PM

"If you don't wear Eks brand you won't win"

|

10/11/2017 3:31 PM

Dirty Points wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

They were 100% goggles

|

10/11/2017 4:47 PM

ML512 wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

Richard Tease II wrote:

They were 100% goggles

100% not dragons

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

10/11/2017 7:52 PM

Given Zach's goggle frustration at MXdN and his ability to go elsewhere now, I can't think of any other rider besides Zach that Matthes would be so geeked out over about switching to EKS (besides Wey or Red Dog :laughsmile... Makes me wonder if Tickle will still be an EKS rider though. Think Rich Taylor has the payroll for both guys??? Not sure what Broc's contract with EKS was, but I know he just switched to Alpinestars gear.. Wouldn't surprise me to see Tickle wearing 100% along side Marv (IF he is indeed switching)

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

10/11/2017 8:10 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Given Zach's goggle frustration at MXdN and his ability to go elsewhere now, I can't think of any other rider besides Zach that Matthes would be so geeked out over about switching to EKS (besides Wey or Red Dog :laughsmile... Makes me wonder if Tickle will still be an EKS rider though. Think Rich Taylor has the payroll for both guys??? Not sure what Broc's contract with EKS was, but I know he just switched to Alpinestars gear.. Wouldn't surprise me to see Tickle wearing 100% along side Marv (IF he is indeed switching)

Steve said that Tickle is locked in for 2018.

|

10/11/2017 8:20 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

So who does Vexea have wearing their gear? Anyone or are they already out of the moto game? Don't recall seeing an announcement for their 2018 stuff.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."