It's about time these companies get together and make one big game that includes sx/ama outdoor tracks and mxgp. I know it's probably not that easy with rights and all that stuff but I wouldn't mind paying a higher amount for a single good game instead of purchasing three different semi good games.
10 games later and still these mobile phone physics. I wonder what a better company would be able to do knowing that single developers such as piboso and jlv have been able to create a 10 times better motocross physics
10 games later and still these mobile phone physics. I wonder what a better company would be able to do knowing that single developers such as...
10 games later and still these mobile phone physics. I wonder what a better company would be able to do knowing that single developers such as piboso and jlv have been able to create a 10 times better motocross physics
They'll all need some good doctors to fix those dislocated shoulders man, i know they're trying but that doesn't look good at all
Just compare that big company 60$ game to this one ... Last game I bought from Milestone was MXGP Pro and I'm happy with the decision. Time to support single developers and modders
Just compare that big company 60$ game to this one ... Last game I bought from Milestone was MXGP Pro and I'm happy with the decision...
Just compare that big company 60$ game to this one ... Last game I bought from Milestone was MXGP Pro and I'm happy with the decision. Time to support single developers and modders
I have almost 400 hours into MXbikes. The most I have into an MXGP game is probably 45? I don’t play any of the new MX vs ATV games.
I just can’t get into it when I come short on a triple and land right into the face but the rider just takes it….LOL. The riders all look like bobble head action figures. Sure the graphics are good but the gameplay isn’t. The online is HORRIBLE. I’ve never played a game so frustrating to play online against others. That’s what turned me off from it so bad as well.
Just compare that big company 60$ game to this one ... Last game I bought from Milestone was MXGP Pro and I'm happy with the decision...
Just compare that big company 60$ game to this one ... Last game I bought from Milestone was MXGP Pro and I'm happy with the decision. Time to support single developers and modders
Problem is that most people play consoles I believe, costs more $$ to design. PlayStation especially.
Just compare that big company 60$ game to this one ... Last game I bought from Milestone was MXGP Pro and I'm happy with the decision...
Just compare that big company 60$ game to this one ... Last game I bought from Milestone was MXGP Pro and I'm happy with the decision. Time to support single developers and modders
I have almost 400 hours into MXbikes. The most I have into an MXGP game is probably 45? I don’t play any of the new MX...
I have almost 400 hours into MXbikes. The most I have into an MXGP game is probably 45? I don’t play any of the new MX vs ATV games.
I just can’t get into it when I come short on a triple and land right into the face but the rider just takes it….LOL. The riders all look like bobble head action figures. Sure the graphics are good but the gameplay isn’t. The online is HORRIBLE. I’ve never played a game so frustrating to play online against others. That’s what turned me off from it so bad as well.
MXbikes/Piboso for life
You just never found a good bike set up. For as arcady as mx vs ATV is, it's easily the most realistic to date. The right bike set up will change the way the game plays.
Just compare that big company 60$ game to this one ... Last game I bought from Milestone was MXGP Pro and I'm happy with the decision...
Just compare that big company 60$ game to this one ... Last game I bought from Milestone was MXGP Pro and I'm happy with the decision. Time to support single developers and modders
I have almost 400 hours into MXbikes. The most I have into an MXGP game is probably 45? I don’t play any of the new MX...
I have almost 400 hours into MXbikes. The most I have into an MXGP game is probably 45? I don’t play any of the new MX vs ATV games.
I just can’t get into it when I come short on a triple and land right into the face but the rider just takes it….LOL. The riders all look like bobble head action figures. Sure the graphics are good but the gameplay isn’t. The online is HORRIBLE. I’ve never played a game so frustrating to play online against others. That’s what turned me off from it so bad as well.
You just never found a good bike set up. For as arcady as mx vs ATV is, it's easily the most realistic to date. The right...
You just never found a good bike set up. For as arcady as mx vs ATV is, it's easily the most realistic to date. The right bike set up will change the way the game plays.
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of it. Mx bikes is so good though. I only downloaded it a week ago and I have 54 hours clocked. Anyone downvoting Pro-Mxbikes/sim replies can’t handle the truth. If you want a real mx game get a pc.
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of...
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of it. Mx bikes is so good though. I only downloaded it a week ago and I have 54 hours clocked. Anyone downvoting Pro-Mxbikes/sim replies can’t handle the truth. If you want a real mx game get a pc.
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of...
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of it. Mx bikes is so good though. I only downloaded it a week ago and I have 54 hours clocked. Anyone downvoting Pro-Mxbikes/sim replies can’t handle the truth. If you want a real mx game get a pc.
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of...
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of it. Mx bikes is so good though. I only downloaded it a week ago and I have 54 hours clocked. Anyone downvoting Pro-Mxbikes/sim replies can’t handle the truth. If you want a real mx game get a pc.
All the mxgp games physics are better in 1st person cam. Why do you prefer not to use it like you do with other sims?
They’re not though. It’s nothing like riding in real life. You can literally only see down and directly what’s in front of you. First person should give me a better view of what’s ahead of me. Third person you can actually see the track and what your bike is doing. With that said, I bought the latest iteration of mxgp and it was right about as shitty as mx vs atv, no matter what view you play in. The sim dudes are annoying but they’re not wrong. Those games are much better. But if you’re into arcade physics and an online lobby that just can’t be figured out I guess, these are your types of games.
All the mxgp games physics are better in 1st person cam. Why do you prefer not to use it like you do with other sims?
The physics are the same regardless of the camera view you use? Bro don’t get upset at me if your shitty milestone games suck. Mxgp 3 was good, anything after sucks.
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of...
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of it. Mx bikes is so good though. I only downloaded it a week ago and I have 54 hours clocked. Anyone downvoting Pro-Mxbikes/sim replies can’t handle the truth. If you want a real mx game get a pc.
First person on mx bikes and sim. Because it’s a game designed for realism. Any arcade game I run the follow cam. Thanks for the downvote!
I’ll respectfully disagree in that there’s no place for an absolute realistic sim in moto gaming. Key point is that you can’t do it with a simulator controller, ie, a steering wheel setup for a car racing game.
The fact that your trying to emulate moto controls in a real life sim with a hand controller just can’t work. It’s contradictory.
I’m all for a realistic looking (and sounding) game but the physics have to be fun, and flowing, with substance. Make it feel good to rip laps.
All the mxgp games physics are better in 1st person cam. Why do you prefer not to use it like you do with other sims?
I agree. The games are much better in FPV. Other's are right too, in that the field of view is too small and it takes a long time to get "bike feel". I think these games feel like a sim if you take the time to set up the bike and play FPV.
I play MX Simulator and as an IT guy I loathe it. You have to load the skins/tracks you want. Nothing is "set-up" out of the box. I fix and correct software all day, when I get home I don't want to mess with it anymore. Also the graphics and physics are terrible. There are no ruts yet your handlebar skims 2 inches from the ground on turns. The body movement in the air is more like a log being tossed. Crashing is super unpredictable when you first start out. You end up messing with bike settings and track download files more than actually playing.
That being said, the Milestone MES games have been my favorites so far.
best mx game i ever played is alive. but it was more a demo than a full game. apart from that the physics were superb and very entertaining, best arcade simulator for me.
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of...
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of it. Mx bikes is so good though. I only downloaded it a week ago and I have 54 hours clocked. Anyone downvoting Pro-Mxbikes/sim replies can’t handle the truth. If you want a real mx game get a pc.
This guy gets it. Downvoters are just mad because they don’t have a PC
Mad that there isn’t a good MX sim game to play for console, but won’t fork out $700 for a PC to fulfill their fantasy. Go figure.
They’re not though. It’s nothing like riding in real life. You can literally only see down and directly what’s in front of you. First person should...
They’re not though. It’s nothing like riding in real life. You can literally only see down and directly what’s in front of you. First person should give me a better view of what’s ahead of me. Third person you can actually see the track and what your bike is doing. With that said, I bought the latest iteration of mxgp and it was right about as shitty as mx vs atv, no matter what view you play in. The sim dudes are annoying but they’re not wrong. Those games are much better. But if you’re into arcade physics and an online lobby that just can’t be figured out I guess, these are your types of games.
If you were on current high end pc with ultra wide 4K monitor you would have a completely different experience. Run a I9 with 2080ti+ graphics card and ultra wide monitor and your peripheral vision is life like. If your a console only player with a non ultra wide monitor I can only imagine how bad your experience is. Sucks to you then. It’s not the games fault you cant run 1st person. It’s the same with all games. Your loss.
I’ll respectfully disagree in that there’s no place for an absolute realistic sim in moto gaming. Key point is that you can’t do it with a...
I’ll respectfully disagree in that there’s no place for an absolute realistic sim in moto gaming. Key point is that you can’t do it with a simulator controller, ie, a steering wheel setup for a car racing game.
The fact that your trying to emulate moto controls in a real life sim with a hand controller just can’t work. It’s contradictory.
I’m all for a realistic looking (and sounding) game but the physics have to be fun, and flowing, with substance. Make it feel good to rip laps.
I agree with you. Mx simulator and mx bikes aren’t true simulators. I feel mx sim is so complicated it’s too difficult to get into. I could turn laps but the amount of focus I needed took out all the fun. Mx bikes on the other hand, it’s rejuvenated my love for mx games. I haven’t felt this way about a mx game since mx vs atv alive (yes, my favourite mx vs atv title), like I said I put in 54 hours in one week. I have the freedom to throw the bike sideways and tuck into a rut unlike mxgp, and you can’t just send 45,000 ft jumps and land perfectly like in mx vs atv.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
It was super glitchy when it was first released but the track editor kept getting better
Now if they can give us more than 4 maps (which from the trailer isn’t promising since it’s the same map) I’ll be thrilled.
I just can’t get into it when I come short on a triple and land right into the face but the rider just takes it….LOL. The riders all look like bobble head action figures. Sure the graphics are good but the gameplay isn’t. The online is HORRIBLE. I’ve never played a game so frustrating to play online against others. That’s what turned me off from it so bad as well.
MXbikes/Piboso for life
No
Pit Row
The fact that your trying to emulate moto controls in a real life sim with a hand controller just can’t work. It’s contradictory.
I’m all for a realistic looking (and sounding) game but the physics have to be fun, and flowing, with substance. Make it feel good to rip laps.
I play MX Simulator and as an IT guy I loathe it. You have to load the skins/tracks you want. Nothing is "set-up" out of the box. I fix and correct software all day, when I get home I don't want to mess with it anymore. Also the graphics and physics are terrible. There are no ruts yet your handlebar skims 2 inches from the ground on turns. The body movement in the air is more like a log being tossed. Crashing is super unpredictable when you first start out. You end up messing with bike settings and track download files more than actually playing.
That being said, the Milestone MES games have been my favorites so far.
Mad that there isn’t a good MX sim game to play for console, but won’t fork out $700 for a PC to fulfill their fantasy. Go figure.
Post a reply to: MXGP 2021 Game