LL Qualifier question

I’m planning to race the qualifier at Ironman this weekend. I’ll be there on Thursday night camped out for the weekend. Is there any reason I need to pay the $10 fee to preregister, or can I just sign up when I get there and save $10?
|
4/19/2021 8:30pm
I believe the mx sports fee is $10 per class no matter how you register. Every one we’ve done this year has been cash at the event only. No pre registration.
4/20/2021 5:21am
109 wrote:
I believe the mx sports fee is $10 per class no matter how you register. Every one we’ve done this year has been cash at the...
I believe the mx sports fee is $10 per class no matter how you register. Every one we’ve done this year has been cash at the event only. No pre registration.
I know about the MX Sports fee. This is just a separate fee to register online, sort of like a Ticketmaster fee.
Preston412
4/20/2021 5:32am
MX sports does not have pre-registration for area qualifiers, it is Ironman that is doing the pre-registration through their own website and they are not charging a $10 pre-registration fee. The $10 fee you are seeing is the processing fee for the MX sports area qualifier form.
Mr. Info
4/20/2021 8:22pm
Enjoy it only get more expensive at every step of the way.

The Shop

Paw Paw 271
4/22/2021 5:39am
Just be sure to register now for a "Brink's truck" to meet you at LL's as you want to be sure you take enough money with you while there. HaHa..
Been there and done that several times and the money goes fast.

Paw Paw
oceantrav
4/22/2021 6:08am Edited Date/Time 4/22/2021 6:11am
Just be sure to register now for a "Brink's truck" to meet you at LL's as you want to be sure you take enough money with...
Just be sure to register now for a "Brink's truck" to meet you at LL's as you want to be sure you take enough money with you while there. HaHa..
Been there and done that several times and the money goes fast.

Paw Paw
Why’s everyone say that? Didn’t find it more expensive than any other big race.

My kid raced one class there last year. Think it was like $400 to get in for the RV, as many people as you want, we had 5. Then I paid like $120 maybe for his one race class, so I was $550 in max?

Ya, food and stuff like that, but I pay for food no matter where we’re at.

Instead of bringing the toy hauler, I bought a class A rv just for LL. Sold it for $10k profit when we got back. So I guess you could say we made $9500 going to LL lol

I pay a lot more when we go to mini o’s.
sc961
4/22/2021 7:18am
If you are fortunate enough to make it to the final, you'll have the best moto vacation available.

Yes, plan to pay along the way just as you will at any other race or vacation type outing.

You'll see the best amatuer racing from sun up to sun down, and have an opportunity to ride a difficult track, as well as get to know many new people.

Post a reply to: LL Qualifier question

The Latest