Go Netflix!

pitbike502
Posts
4509
Joined
12/26/2007
Location
Syracuse, NY, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/4/2014 7:18am
this epic movie just popped up in my stream:

|
put_chug
Posts
101
Joined
8/23/2013
Location
Uhrichsville, OH, USA
1/3/2014 9:57am
Your about 3 months late on that one.
Markee
Posts
3669
Joined
4/15/2013
Location
Suffolk, VA, USA
1/3/2014 10:03am
Haven't ever heard of it, but me and the wife like to watch shitty movies, to the queue it goes, lol
Frodad78
Posts
2156
Joined
1/11/2012
Location
USA
1/3/2014 10:47am
I found On Any Sunday in the Classic movie section the other night. Was stoked to find that one on NF.
pitbike502
Posts
4509
Joined
12/26/2007
Location
Syracuse, NY, USA
1/3/2014 10:49am
put_chug wrote:
Your about 3 months late on that one.
we're snowed in today, -8 outside. first time ive gotten to put Netflix to use


@markee: this movie is terrible

The Shop

KlootZak
Posts
1324
Joined
7/15/2012
Location
Brussels, BE
1/3/2014 10:51am
put_chug wrote:
Your about 3 months late on that one.
You're*
1/3/2014 10:56am
Moto 4 is on the Canadian Netflix. Not sure about the American.
peelout
Posts
18422
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
1/3/2014 11:13am
pretty terrific film really.

make the bitch watch it with you... she'll be so glad that you're not one of those douchey bros that it'll be steak-blowjob day every day for a year.

true story.
1/3/2014 11:18am
On the American netflix there is the Moto 4 and Nitro Circus 3D.
pitbike502
Posts
4509
Joined
12/26/2007
Location
Syracuse, NY, USA
1/3/2014 11:44am
peelout wrote:
pretty terrific film really. make the bitch watch it with you... she'll be so glad that you're not one of those douchey bros that it'll be...
pretty terrific film really.

make the bitch watch it with you... she'll be so glad that you're not one of those douchey bros that it'll be steak-blowjob day every day for a year.

true story.
we watched the Linda Lovelace film last night. then reenacted Deep Throat.
pitbike502
Posts
4509
Joined
12/26/2007
Location
Syracuse, NY, USA
1/3/2014 11:44am
On the American netflix there is the Moto 4 and Nitro Circus 3D.
moto 4 is on, and a couple other good movies, even Danny Macaskill has one up
malachi177
Posts
2281
Joined
12/18/2010
Location
B.C., BC, CA
1/3/2014 11:47am
The movie is quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seenSick ....and anything dirtbike wise I usually don't mind.
Motodave15
Posts
4252
Joined
8/7/2010
Location
Temple City, CA, USA
1/3/2014 11:50am
"Bro you know how hard I grease it"
czernik
Posts
404
Joined
1/27/2007
Location
Great falls, MT, USA
1/3/2014 1:54pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2014 1:55pm
no...
thesadguy
Posts
607
Joined
6/30/2012
Location
ATL, GA, USA
1/3/2014 1:57pm
Imo, On Any Sunday is the best motorcycle movie ever. It is such a good movie.
catatonic
Posts
1575
Joined
3/20/2008
Location
Cape cod, MA, USA
1/3/2014 4:34pm
I'm watching Bro' now....I've never been to Cali.......is there really people like that there?
If so is it legal to hit them with sticks on sight?
Boarddesign
Posts
1112
Joined
12/13/2010
Location
Fallbrook, CA, USA
1/3/2014 4:45pm
There was a thread about it a year ago, dudes were coming unhinged!! It MADE me go get it and watch it with the wife!! She had the "oh my god Becky" look on her face while I sat in amazement that people actually paid to make it! There ARE these people in the I.E. BRO, I see em weekly at the tracks!!
Socket946
Posts
2018
Joined
8/25/2013
Location
USA
1/3/2014 4:57pm
catatonic wrote:
I'm watching Bro' now....I've never been to Cali.......is there really people like that there?
If so is it legal to hit them with sticks on sight?
Yep, they're in Cali, and here in AZ.

Want to know what pisses me off the most about'em?

They're faster than me, and you on a track.
catatonic
Posts
1575
Joined
3/20/2008
Location
Cape cod, MA, USA
1/3/2014 5:03pm
catatonic wrote:
I'm watching Bro' now....I've never been to Cali.......is there really people like that there?
If so is it legal to hit them with sticks on sight?
Socket946 wrote:
Yep, they're in Cali, and here in AZ. Want to know what pisses me off the most about'em? They're faster than me, and you on a...
Yep, they're in Cali, and here in AZ.

Want to know what pisses me off the most about'em?

They're faster than me, and you on a track.
That would piss me off too.
1/3/2014 7:41pm
shiftmx_22 wrote:
Moto 4 is on the Canadian Netflix. Not sure about the American.
yep. american too
Markee
Posts
3669
Joined
4/15/2013
Location
Suffolk, VA, USA
1/4/2014 6:52am
put_chug wrote:
Your about 3 months late on that one.
pitbike502 wrote:
we're snowed in today, -8 outside. first time ive gotten to put Netflix to use


@markee: this movie is terrible
Watch it last night with the wife, you are right, it was terrible 'bro'! lmao I give it one thing, the kid from the gym really falls fast for the bro lifestyle, this poser meets a girl, smokes weed, does some lines and bangs out hoes for the first time in the first 20min of the movie.
pitbike502
Posts
4509
Joined
12/26/2007
Location
Syracuse, NY, USA
1/4/2014 7:18am
Markee wrote:
Watch it last night with the wife, you are right, it was terrible 'bro'! lmao I give it one thing, the kid from the gym really...
Watch it last night with the wife, you are right, it was terrible 'bro'! lmao I give it one thing, the kid from the gym really falls fast for the bro lifestyle, this poser meets a girl, smokes weed, does some lines and bangs out hoes for the first time in the first 20min of the movie.
the gym kids acting was the worst out of everyone. I only made it to the ultra dangerous beat down the car salesman gave the junkee. sick moves with the leather belt Unsure

Post a reply to: Go Netflix!

The Latest