Fox V3 Helmet Sizing

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2019 5:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2019 5:18 PM

Need some help fellas.

Had a ‘17 V3 in Large that was too tight
Got a ‘18 V3 in XL and it was good.

How does the ‘19 V2 and V3 compare to last years models? Do they pinch anywhere? I felt like the Large old model was snug on the front of my forehead.

Appreciate the help.

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

10/8/2019 8:29 PM

The new V3 is a little tighter when you put it on your head until the cheek pads break in a little. Then they are good. Once the helmet is on it is true to the 2018 V3 sizing

|

10/9/2019 5:16 AM

I have a 19 v3 and got a Large because that’s what the sizing chart said to get, but I had to return it for an XL because it was too tight. Overall I like the feel of the helmet though.

|

10/9/2019 7:14 AM

dancolvin633 wrote:

The new V3 is a little tighter when you put it on your head until the cheek pads break in a little. Then they are good. Once the helmet is on it is true to the 2018 V3 sizing

Really? I’ve heard from multiple people the new V3 fits way smaller than their old V3’s. Goggle eye port is smaller too.

|

10/9/2019 9:26 AM

dancolvin633 wrote:

jbrown15 wrote:

Really? I’ve heard from multiple people the new V3 fits way smaller than their old V3’s. Goggle eye port is smaller too.

It is a little tighter when you first put it on. Pulling it over your head. Once it is on I have found it’s pretty true to size. The helmet does fit entirely different then the old V3. It hold the crown of your head differently which could give you the feeling it’s too small. It all comes down to comfort. I have 3 if the new V3s and 3 of the previous version and I’m a medium in both. The eye port is a little smaller, but not in a bad way. The old V3 I think it was to big towards the bottom. I have no issue with Airbrakes or the Fox Vue giggle fitting in the new V3.

|