Dogging Barcia

NeverRaced
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:36pm
For the last week everyone has been saying how Barcia can't handle the 450. He goes out rides a great race and makes Dungey work for it and all people can do is Dog on him. I would like to see how many people on this site could hold duingey off for 30 minutes, let alone pull a holeshot in your first 450 race.

I think barcia is just what that class needed and title or no title hunt you race to finish as high up as possible and if you are that much better you'll pass them.
|
MXR
8/14/2011 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2011 4:39pm
The Dungey fan boys are having a hard time with it , so is Ryan Dungey . Where is Rosburg Wa ?
NeverRaced
8/14/2011 4:43pm
MXR wrote:
The Dungey fan boys are having a hard time with it , so is Ryan Dungey . Where is Rosburg Wa ?
Off highway 4 between Longview and Longbeach. Along the columbia river.
tiddlermx23
8/14/2011 4:48pm
He definately rode better than i thought he would. i was predicting top 10 with 7-8 scores, good ride for the kid, just hope he can keep it in a straight line next time...Smile
MXR
8/14/2011 4:53pm
The Dungey fan boys are having a hard time with the thought of some rookie taking it to thier boy . Barcia is not going to let anybody by .

The Shop

chrisbuehler
8/14/2011 4:57pm
MXR wrote:
RV's fans havent had shit to say for a month because his ass got dropped Millvile and Shougal. Now all you can do is blow up a tiny incident like he's a crybaby when every RV podium that isnt a win he's bitchin and whining about lappers or restarts. All I care about is the racing. RV rode great, Barcia rode great.
machine
8/14/2011 4:57pm
MXR wrote:
The Dungey fan boys are having a hard time with the thought of some rookie taking it to thier boy . Barcia is not going to...
The Dungey fan boys are having a hard time with the thought of some rookie taking it to thier boy . Barcia is not going to let anybody by .
haha....your relentless dude.
MXR
8/14/2011 5:00pm
Last weekend was a big wakeup call for Dungey and his fanboys . Its really funny listening to them now .
chrisbuehler
8/14/2011 5:03pm
MXR wrote:
The Dungey fan boys are having a hard time with the thought of some rookie taking it to thier boy . Barcia is not going to...
machine wrote:
haha....your relentless dude.
He's actually got something to post about. He'll be quite after the next race doesnt go his way
pacetruckdrvr
8/14/2011 6:00pm
NeverRaced wrote:
For the last week everyone has been saying how Barcia can't handle the 450. He goes out rides a great race and makes Dungey work for...
For the last week everyone has been saying how Barcia can't handle the 450. He goes out rides a great race and makes Dungey work for it and all people can do is Dog on him. I would like to see how many people on this site could hold duingey off for 30 minutes, let alone pull a holeshot in your first 450 race.

I think barcia is just what that class needed and title or no title hunt you race to finish as high up as possible and if you are that much better you'll pass them.
Ditto
8/14/2011 6:15pm
MXR wrote:
This Dungey fan is not dogging on Barcia since I am a fan of both. I agree with Dungey that Barcia needs to think a little more when he is out there, but Barcia rode that track well. One look at the tape and you can see that Barcia went way across the jump in the air. Nothing wrong with that when the track is clear, but when you're racing a guy who you know is just as fast or a bit faster and he's right on your tail, that's not the smartest thing to do. That idiot Grieby was saying that Barcia had been taking that line all race and that Dungey was taking a different line, but the only problem with that grand theory is that Barcia admitted on the podium that he crossed lines because of a lapper. So even if Barcia was taking that line all race long, if Barcia was avoiding the lapper he had to have known that Dungey would too since he was right behind him. I like Barcia but it was a dumb move, and that's why Dungey's upset. He has a major title on the line and has every right to want the other riders to show some respect for that and use their head out there. Dungey did not say that Barcia should move over, he just said that he needs to show some respect and be smarter out there.
MXR
8/14/2011 6:26pm
This Dungey fan is not dogging on Barcia since I am a fan of both. I agree with Dungey that Barcia needs to think a little...
This Dungey fan is not dogging on Barcia since I am a fan of both. I agree with Dungey that Barcia needs to think a little more when he is out there, but Barcia rode that track well. One look at the tape and you can see that Barcia went way across the jump in the air. Nothing wrong with that when the track is clear, but when you're racing a guy who you know is just as fast or a bit faster and he's right on your tail, that's not the smartest thing to do. That idiot Grieby was saying that Barcia had been taking that line all race and that Dungey was taking a different line, but the only problem with that grand theory is that Barcia admitted on the podium that he crossed lines because of a lapper. So even if Barcia was taking that line all race long, if Barcia was avoiding the lapper he had to have known that Dungey would too since he was right behind him. I like Barcia but it was a dumb move, and that's why Dungey's upset. He has a major title on the line and has every right to want the other riders to show some respect for that and use their head out there. Dungey did not say that Barcia should move over, he just said that he needs to show some respect and be smarter out there.
Good post . Barcia presents a new challenge in the 450's . He looks like he will be a contender right out of the box as a rookie in the big boy class . I think it was more of a racing incident after a bobble , than something malicious. Barcia is fun to watch because of his style . He looks way better on a 450 .
jammin76tx
8/14/2011 6:34pm
MXR wrote:
Good post . Barcia presents a new challenge in the 450's . He looks like he will be a contender right out of the box as...
Good post . Barcia presents a new challenge in the 450's . He looks like he will be a contender right out of the box as a rookie in the big boy class . I think it was more of a racing incident after a bobble , than something malicious. Barcia is fun to watch because of his style . He looks way better on a 450 .
Agreed.
chrisbuehler
8/14/2011 6:41pm
MXR wrote:
Good post . Barcia presents a new challenge in the 450's . He looks like he will be a contender right out of the box as...
Hell yes. The whole time I wasnt thinking "oh he's taking points from Dungey" I was thinking he's fucking fast! Just one more guy to a stacked class which could have 5 diff guys winning next year. You already know he's got heart from riding through all those injuries.
8/14/2011 8:16pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2011 8:16pm
^^^I like this guy more and more with every post...maybe it's just because we're both Dungey fanboys but either way...
morning_stiffy
8/14/2011 8:22pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2011 8:32pm
MXR wrote:
Last weekend was a big wakeup call for Dungey and his fanboys . Its really funny listening to them now .
Last weekend was a big wakeup call? HA!

And what about the rest of the season when Villopoto got his ass handed to him by Reed and Dungey?

Just because Villopoto did good one race doesn't mean anything. Dungey still has more overalls and so does Reed. Sure Villopoto has the points lead, but that's because 1. Of Reed's horrible crash and bad luck these past few races, and 2. Dungey's mechanical DNF in Texas...

If anything, this whole season should be a wakeup call for Poto fans, proving he is ANYTHING but untouchable at outdoors.

And this is coming from a Trey Canard fan.
cmess77
8/14/2011 8:59pm
MXR wrote:
Last weekend was a big wakeup call? HA! And what about the rest of the season when Villopoto got his ass handed to him by Reed...

And what about the rest of the season when Villopoto got his ass handed to him by Reed and Dungey?

Just because Villopoto did good one race doesn't mean anything. Dungey still has more overalls and so does Reed. Sure Villopoto has the points lead, but that's because 1. Of Reed's horrible crash and bad luck these past few races, and 2. Dungey's mechanical DNF in Texas...

If anything, this whole season should be a wakeup call for Poto fans, proving he is ANYTHING but untouchable at outdoors.

Does anyone else notice how every thread today that started out as praising one rider ended up just bagging on 3 other ones?
8/14/2011 9:14pm
MXR wrote:
Last weekend was a big wakeup call? HA! And what about the rest of the season when Villopoto got his ass handed to him by Reed...

cmess77 wrote:
Does anyone else notice how every thread today that started out as praising one rider ended up just bagging on 3 other ones?
No, I haven't noticed that. You mean some people dog other riders on this forum? No way.
8/14/2011 9:16pm
MXR wrote:
jammin76tx wrote:
Agreed. [img]https://motocross.transworld.net/wp-content/blogs.dir/441/files/dilla_250/_S2F3159.JPG[/img]
Agreed.
That's a cool pic!
sherro24
8/14/2011 9:17pm
just watched the barcia dungey crash and it got blown way outta proportion, Barcia couldnt even see dungey next to him untill they got close to landing, dungey slung shot around the outside and pretty much appeared outta no where, they probly both got spooked. That sorta shit happens all the time in mx, just less frequently in the pro class. I guess dungey just had a flash of loosing his title hopes and it scared him a bit maybe and its easy to just blame it on the rookie. Good racing.
cmess77
8/14/2011 10:29pm

cmess77 wrote:
No, I haven't noticed that. You mean some people dog other riders on this forum? No way.
Well all you do is whine about Dungey running out of gas, so maybe you never noticed it.

Post a reply to: Dogging Barcia

The Latest