Detroit SX - Night Show Bench Racing

Related:
loftyair
Posts
2910
Joined
7/3/2009
Location
riverside, CA, USA
2/23/2019 7:26pm
Thats a good movie. Dont worry, the warriors do good in the end. I wont give it away though.
5
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
2/23/2019 7:31pm
well played Lofty Cool
1
2/23/2019 8:07pm
Where are we at with overall standings?
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68122
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
2/23/2019 8:13pm
bodean123 wrote:
Where are we at with overall standings?
250 East Standings


450 Standings
2

The Shop

2/23/2019 11:39pm
JGR certainly saving money on Hill
MickyT
Posts
22
Joined
2/23/2019
Location
AU
2/24/2019 4:24am
ocscottie wrote:
I give up on even trying to figure it out anymore, pisses me off to much. COME ON KENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MickyT wrote:
I know!!! Come on Kenny!!!!!
Derpin' DJ wrote:
I was at the track for the first two sets of races. He looked really good at the beginning of each one, scrubbing hard and moving...
I was at the track for the first two sets of races. He looked really good at the beginning of each one, scrubbing hard and moving past people, then he just settled into a pace. Was weird.

It's crazy the difference in riding styles. Tomac loaded up his engine so much leading into the whoops, then Ken comes through and I can't even hear his bike
I just saw Kenny’s instagram and he said he has been sick this week!! I’m Hoping that’s why he wasn’t pushing forward!!

Post a reply to: Detroit SX - Night Show Bench Racing

The Latest