David Bailey should....

TrailRat344
Edited Date/Time 1/17/2012 1:42pm
start announcing supercross in place of Shehen. I think Emig and Bailey would be a good team.....thoughts!!!
|
akmx17
2/5/2011 6:21pm
quit making these types of threads.
flarider
2/5/2011 6:22pm
start announcing supercross in place of Shehen. I think Emig and Bailey would be a good team.....thoughts!!!
Yes, I think you're a fucking tool
mx295
2/5/2011 6:25pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2011 6:25pm
flarider wrote:
You wanna suck my what
Wow i haven't heard anyone have a come back like that since the 5th grade

The Shop

ThePipe
2/5/2011 6:26pm
I'm thinking Bailey and Boehler in the booth
TrailRat344
2/5/2011 6:27pm
ThePipe wrote:
I'm thinking Bailey and Boehler in the booth
watch out fladick might think your a tool
2/5/2011 6:32pm
flarider wrote:
What a shit for brains..umm..cough..cough.. flafuckstick. What is wrong with the guy stating his opinion and then asking for everyone else's thoughts? That's why they call this dog and pony show a "Forum". 2+2=4. duh.
mx295
2/5/2011 6:33pm
flarider wrote:
What a shit for brains..umm..cough..cough.. flafuckstick. What is wrong with the guy stating his opinion and then asking for everyone else's thoughts? That's why they call...
What a shit for brains..umm..cough..cough.. flafuckstick. What is wrong with the guy stating his opinion and then asking for everyone else's thoughts? That's why they call this dog and pony show a "Forum". 2+2=4. duh.
Maybe he said that because this topic has been brought up about 100 times. Kinda like beating a dead horse
jonjon714
2/5/2011 6:37pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2011 6:38pm
63 threads per season bashing Ralph just isn't enough is it?

Could you start a Jason Lawrence thread next, please? Thanks in advance.
Vazscep
2/5/2011 6:38pm
2/5/2011 6:39pm
flarider wrote:
What a shit for brains..umm..cough..cough.. flafuckstick. What is wrong with the guy stating his opinion and then asking for everyone else's thoughts? That's why they call...
mx295 wrote:
Maybe he said that because this topic has been brought up about 100 times. Kinda like beating a dead horse
...and that makes it off topic why? Don't get me wrong, I can understand the frustration of the old timers here - having to endure the same types of posts over and over, but that's the nature of an open, public forum. The poor little feller was just stating his opinion, not realizing that he was beating that poor dead horse till it was blue in the face.
TrailRat344
2/5/2011 6:40pm
Man this thread is full of nothing but a bunch of cry babies....how long ago was Bailey mentioned to be the announcer for supercross and if it was recently I apologize JEEEEEZUZ
jonjon714
2/5/2011 6:41pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2011 6:43pm
If he's dead how does he turn blue in the face? Weird...
TrailRat344
2/5/2011 6:44pm
...and that makes it off topic why? Don't get me wrong, I can understand the frustration of the old timers here - having to endure the...
...and that makes it off topic why? Don't get me wrong, I can understand the frustration of the old timers here - having to endure the same types of posts over and over, but that's the nature of an open, public forum. The poor little feller was just stating his opinion, not realizing that he was beating that poor dead horse till it was blue in the face.
No shit sorry I dont live on this forum I have another life besides sitting in front of a computer waiting to complain about something that someone has posted.......thanks tendollar
TerryK
2/5/2011 6:46pm
flarider wrote:
You and trail rat are new here aren't you?
flarider
2/5/2011 6:47pm
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Vital-MX-Posting-Rules,48…

Vital MX Posting Guidelines (v1.1)

The first rule of the Vital MX Forums is…we’re not a huge fan of rules. But having said that, nearly anyone with more than a smidgen of common sense will realize that you need some guidelines so you don’t step across the line in the sand, accidentally or otherwise.

The second rule is, the admins here don’t like having to mediate disputes, send brawling parties back to their respective corners, act like janitors by cleaning up junk, or…having to click anyone, including repeat offenders. Honestly, we’d prefer that you police yourselves. A lot of the time we’re busy working on generating new content. But…we will step in when necessary.

The price for the Motodrive/Vital Forums is free. A lot of the action is, too. But that doesn’t mean you can come in an be a complete…well, the name we’re thinking of starts with D, and ends with what sounds like oosh. We can get enough of that in real life, and we come here for fun, and to talk with like-minded motocross riders and fans.

We do expect you to maintain at least a reasonable level of civility. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Don’t post things that you wouldn’t say when face-to-face with another person. So name calling, insults, and personal attacks are lame. So is keyboard bravery. We’d like the activity to be more like Bourbon Street at 2:00AM, not downtown Baghdad at 2:00AM. This stuff should be fun for everyone, not painful.

Show respect. Not only to each other, but when posting about riders, team personnel, officials, etc. If you can’t, don’t be shocked if you have posted deleted, or moved to other forums (like The Dumbgeon).

English is the official language of the forum. We don’t speak txt. Spelling does count, so does punctuation, and the USE OF THE CAPS LOCK KEY for anything more than brief emphasis, is not acceptable. If we need to decipher your post, it's unacceptable and will be a target of ridicule. Posting while sober is also recommended. Don’t drink and type.

Language: In the past, the only word we used to c•ns•r was c•ns•rsh•p. We know that some of you like the freedom to speak your mind…but keep the language reasonable. We don’t want to be the language police. And remember, there are moms, wives, and kids running around here as well.

Racial or ethnic slurs are pretty much one way to score an instant exit. Don’t assume that admins see everything. But if there’s a problem, let us know.

If you can’t follow the above rules, you may discover that you’ve been clicked. Occasionally we do this to separate dueling parties, to stop repeated attacks, or because you’ve proven that you have difficulty posting worthwhile stuff. If you get clicked? It happened for a reason. Check with the admin(s). Sometimes they’re firing a warning shot. Sometimes not. But it’s not just a written invitation to go out and sign up a new account.

Some suggestions:

If you’re posting on a particularly busy day (Saturday race days for example), scan the board for the topic you want to talk about. There are so many duplicates during a race, good stuff gets shoved off the first page faster than it should.

One username per user. Even if you have multiple personalities, they’re just going to have to share.

Don’t post images that you think might not be acceptable, and especially don’t post those that you KNOW are not acceptable.

If you think you know something, state it as an opinion. If you know something as a fact, let people know. But don’t make up stuff and post it. That’s just lame.

If you’re new, take a while to figure out the vibe of the board. Some of us have been posting together for ten years or more. It takes a while to figure out all the private jokes, pitfalls, and characters. Even if you’ve been lurking a while, don’t assume that because you think you know a poster’s personality or history, you’re free to heckle them on something. Make your own history…and make it a good one.

Add an avatar to your profile to personalize it. The stock graphics here are about as exciting as the stock graphics that come on your bike. If you need help, let us know.

Noob-bashing has something of a history here. We’re not necessarily fans of it (and having a stagnant pool of board veterans isn’t completely healthy, either)…but be aware that it exists. Having reasonably thick skin is helpful. So is posting good stuff from the get-go.

Topics about a specific poster, topics about the posting habits of others are generally lame.

Signatures. If your signature at the bottom of your posts quotes someone from the board, or references someone from the board, don’t be super-surprised if it disappears. If admins have to change it, they also reserve the right to replace it with something else. Also, large animated gif files slow the whole board down. Keep ‘em to a minimum, please.

Don't bring anyone’s kids or family into your battles.

Any thread over ten pages probably belongs in The Dumbgeon.

Brush your teeth after each meal.
jonjon714
2/5/2011 6:48pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2011 6:49pm
See that strange little box that says "search site". Try it sometime, it really works.

Now stop being so fucking thin skinned and get to work on that JLaw thread.
AZ35
Fantasy
550th
2/5/2011 6:49pm
Not to change the subject or anything.....

But if I could get 10 dollar head from the girl in Trailrat344's avatar....... now we have something!
Highsider
2/5/2011 6:49pm
...and that makes it off topic why? Don't get me wrong, I can understand the frustration of the old timers here - having to endure the...
No shit sorry I dont live on this forum I have another life besides sitting in front of a computer waiting to complain about something that...
No shit sorry I dont live on this forum I have another life besides sitting in front of a computer waiting to complain about something that someone has posted.......thanks tendollar
All you newbies always come up with same excuse...so quit your jobs so you can keep up, here!
Cool
flarider
2/5/2011 6:52pm
Highsider wrote:
All you newbies always come up with same excuse...so quit your jobs so you can keep up, here!
Cool
or get a better job
2/5/2011 6:54pm
AZ35 wrote:
Not to change the subject or anything.....

But if I could get 10 dollar head from the girl in Trailrat344's avatar....... now we have something!
Now that WOULD be something! lol

I'm just bored fla dude. Thought I'd introduce myself by pulling your chain a little. Knew you could take it or otherwise I wouldn't have done it. ;-) But I think I WILL read that long ass list of rules you posted. Don't want to be pissing off the regulars.. for sure!

Post a reply to: David Bailey should....

The Latest