David Bailey graphics

tesurf03
Posts
8
Joined
6/15/2007
Location
Carlsbad, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 8:02am
Does anyone know how i can get the red seat cover and the red graphics for black plastis only?I already have the black plastics i just want the graphics and seat cover thanks
|
cdm806
Posts
562
Joined
7/9/2008
Location
Locke, NY, USA
12/21/2008 4:52pm
Try One Industries. They make it, so that's where I'd start. Or Ebay.
crowe176
Posts
6613
Joined
9/8/2006
Location
Spring Lake, MI, USA
12/21/2008 4:52pm
Buy them.
fcr
Posts
9348
Joined
12/1/2006
Location
Monkeys Eyebrow, YE
12/21/2008 5:35pm
Get matching boots also, it will look tits.
MXerDW
Posts
5620
Joined
8/2/2006
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
12/21/2008 5:56pm
fcr wrote:
Get matching boots also, it will look tits.

The Shop

tesurf03
Posts
8
Joined
6/15/2007
Location
Carlsbad, CA, USA
12/21/2008 5:57pm
nice
fcr
Posts
9348
Joined
12/1/2006
Location
Monkeys Eyebrow, YE
12/21/2008 6:24pm
fcr wrote:
Get matching boots also, it will look tits.
MXerDW wrote:
[img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186/bucket_122/Tits%20or%20GTFO/tits.jpg[/img]
HAR!
drmarkr
Posts
3226
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Tucson, AZ, USA
12/21/2008 9:50pm
tesurf03 wrote:
Does anyone know how i can get the red seat cover and the red graphics for black plastis only?I already have the black plastics i just...
Does anyone know how i can get the red seat cover and the red graphics for black plastis only?I already have the black plastics i just want the graphics and seat cover thanks
I'm not sure what the heck you're describing. My Bailey graphics had no black plastic?? And the seat cover is blue, not red....
oldx
Posts
3046
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Camano Island, WA, USA
12/21/2008 9:52pm
tesurf03 wrote:
Does anyone know how i can get the red seat cover and the red graphics for black plastis only?I already have the black plastics i just...
Does anyone know how i can get the red seat cover and the red graphics for black plastis only?I already have the black plastics i just want the graphics and seat cover thanks
drmarkr wrote:
I'm not sure what the heck you're describing. My Bailey graphics had no black plastic?? And the seat cover is blue, not red....
You totally ignored those tits??
crowe176
Posts
6613
Joined
9/8/2006
Location
Spring Lake, MI, USA
12/21/2008 9:54pm
He's a Dr. He probably see's that shit all day long, even from that angle.
jackson222
Posts
753
Joined
12/20/2008
Location
Nsw, AU
12/21/2008 10:27pm
crowe176 wrote:
He's a Dr. He probably see's that shit all day long, even from that angle.
that shot uses an excellent angle, i always enjoy radical approaches to tit photos.

Post a reply to: David Bailey graphics

The Latest