Catalina GP

Evans
Posts
260
Joined
5/30/2008
Location
El Paso, TX, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:38am
Just got accepted by the Catalina gp. Yes I cant wait anyneone else in
|
dpingree101
Posts
551
Joined
10/16/2009
Location
Temecula, CA, USA
10/26/2010 6:12pm
I sent in an app... haven't heard anything from them yet.
mxnick
Posts
1032
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
10/26/2010 6:59pm
yea, i am waiting to hear back as well. Should be a fun time!
10/26/2010 7:34pm
Did you get something in the mail? I'm waiting too... If it goes off, its gonna be epic!
mxnick
Posts
1032
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
10/26/2010 7:36pm
I know - my fingers are crossed they can pull it off. This could be one of the coolest and rarest races of the decade!

The Shop

mxsuzuki831
Posts
156
Joined
7/28/2009
Location
Axton, VA, USA
10/26/2010 7:53pm
I will be there
Blake
Posts
2934
Joined
9/11/2009
Location
USA
10/26/2010 8:44pm
I heard some illegals are turning a VW bug into a boat and paddling up from Tijuana to watch.

10/26/2010 8:51pm Edited Date/Time 10/26/2010 8:51pm
Casey Stoner is in. Rossi's still waiting to hear back.





Sounds like a lot of fun.
MBBadgers
Posts
1173
Joined
10/6/2010
Location
Madison, WI, USA
10/27/2010 11:46am
I sent in an app... haven't heard anything from them yet.
You're in it has a list on their website

Catalina GP
nytsmaC
Posts
5946
Joined
8/10/2009
Location
Frig Off, CA
10/27/2010 11:57am
Its the fucking catalina wine mixer!

Post a reply to: Catalina GP

The Latest