Badass RV pics

jemcee
Posts
12865
Joined
8/11/2008
Location
AU
9/2/2013 2:55am
seems there's still a bit of love for this thread.. I'm not even a huge fan but I love his style and would've killed for it.. I had more of Dungey style waaay slower obviously but not as slow as i looked if that makes any sense anyway back to the photos

this one was a favourite in here haha




jemcee
Posts
12865
Joined
8/11/2008
Location
AU
9/2/2013 3:14am


one of my favourites


racerhansen
Posts
798
Joined
12/6/2010
Location
Aarhus, DK
9/2/2013 3:31am
jemcee wrote:
couldn't resist [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/08/30/30365/s1200_RD1_2.jpg[/img]
couldn't resist

I was just looking for that exact photo in my folders to upload
jemcee
Posts
12865
Joined
8/11/2008
Location
AU
9/2/2013 3:31am
jemcee wrote:
couldn't resist [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/08/30/30365/s1200_RD1_2.jpg[/img]
couldn't resist

I was just looking for that exact photo in my folders to upload
haha beat ya to it

The Shop

jemcee
Posts
12865
Joined
8/11/2008
Location
AU
9/2/2013 3:35am
commitment!!





ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:11am
AttaBoy Johnny, well done mate!! Cool

I think the last i posted were out of my 2006 folder? ill have to move to 07 and go on from there.
pilotdude
Posts
3867
Joined
1/12/2009
Location
Vancouver, WA, USA
9/2/2013 10:17am
jemcee wrote:
couldn't resist [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/08/30/30365/s1200_RD1_2.jpg[/img]
couldn't resist

I was just looking for that exact photo in my folders to upload
jemcee wrote:
haha beat ya to it
That right there is superior front wheel control to place it exactly where it needed to be at that moment...
Outsider
Posts
10628
Joined
1/29/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:30am
pilotdude wrote:
That right there is superior front wheel control to place it exactly where it needed to be at that moment...
Still has one finger on the clutch! Woohoo
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:38am
2007 batch...



I still like these hubs better than blue: (Sorry Chris)

ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:39am
Now was this before the "incident" or after?

Tarz483
Posts
6344
Joined
2/25/2009
Location
Mankato, MN, USA
9/2/2013 10:40am Edited Date/Time 9/2/2013 10:42am
I was just looking for that exact photo in my folders to upload
jemcee wrote:
haha beat ya to it
pilotdude wrote:
That right there is superior front wheel control to place it exactly where it needed to be at that moment...
Indeed . I wonder if RV has this pic framed lol j/k
. I always think if JLaw as Dungey's nemises I forget he had run ins with RV too.
But love him or hate him he would bring his sponsors attention even now . I aways thought he would have a come back with a big name sponsor ( or maybe even a reality show ) i woukd definetky watch it!! ..starting to seem unlikely now though.
How about a new thread of pics of Jlaws on track antics Smile .
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:40am Edited Date/Time 9/2/2013 10:41am
Budds Crick:





ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:42am Edited Date/Time 9/2/2013 10:51am
RV and BT had some epic battles:





Check out the oldschool Cudby Photo logo Cool
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:44am
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:44am
Holy holeshot batman!

ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:45am Edited Date/Time 9/2/2013 10:46am


ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:46am


ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:47am


ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:48am


ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:49am


ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 10:50am
...and then there wass this day. Blink



Will get to more of them and cover this day later.
Outsider
Posts
10628
Joined
1/29/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
9/2/2013 12:14pm
Killer shot

Outsider
Posts
10628
Joined
1/29/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
9/2/2013 12:25pm
ocscottie wrote:
2007 batch... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/09/02/30591/s1200_F5A0485.jpg[/img] I still like these hubs better than blue: (Sorry Chris) [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/09/02/30592/s1200_F5A0489.jpg[/img]
2007 batch...



I still like these hubs better than blue: (Sorry Chris)

Those are sick! magnesium?
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 12:28pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2013 12:42pm
Just a diff trick color of ano they used.
Outsider
Posts
10628
Joined
1/29/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
9/2/2013 12:31pm
ocscottie wrote:
Just a diff trick color of ano they used.
Oh... in that case, blue it is! Laughing Tongue
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 12:34pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2013 12:41pm
They might be mag, i dont know, but that and the blue is just an ano, personally i like that color better. Blue is too blingy for me lol Cool
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 12:43pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2013 12:44pm
Speaking of 2007, the year of that photo batch. How about these 2? they REALLY went at it!! Remember 'Shougal? RC feet off the begs through the air, and then that really big get off!

ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 12:50pm
Ok i found my 07 MXDN folder, another batch coming up....
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 1:12pm
Oh man....got a lump in my through the size of a watermelon, this was one of the 1st pics that came up in that folder: Sad

ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
9/2/2013 1:16pm


Post a reply to: Badass RV pics

The Latest