Arlington 3 Whoops - It was a nice to see a decent set of them

Bultaco
As many have said the short sets of whoops make for a boring track. Last night had a decent stretch of whoops and it made for some excitement. Thumbs up and lets include them again.

PS. Do the Honda’s go through whoops smoother than any other bike? Don’t know if it is the bike, setup, or rider, but the Honda’s seem to track smoother, teeter-totter less than anything else.
|
xrmark
3/21/2021 7:10am
There’s a whole group of people saying the whoops were too gnarly last night 😂
Question
3/21/2021 7:48am

Nice whoops, but way too short. It was so short that even a faster rider could not make a pass.

How many passes in the whoops did we see yesterday or this season compared to usual ?

Whoops were important in the past. Now they made everything to make them a non factor.
D_L118
3/21/2021 8:38am
Question wrote:
Nice whoops, but way too short. It was so short that even a faster rider could not make a pass. How many passes in the whoops...

Nice whoops, but way too short. It was so short that even a faster rider could not make a pass.

How many passes in the whoops did we see yesterday or this season compared to usual ?

Whoops were important in the past. Now they made everything to make them a non factor.
Hunter Lawrence made a few. But i get what you're saying.
Tumic
3/21/2021 12:01pm
You have a couple of Honda riders with superior riding style. Its the riders, not the bike.

Same as Barcia can go trough a set of whoops on a KTM while Webb and Marvin cant..

The Shop

Logan_724
3/21/2021 12:20pm
Question wrote:
Nice whoops, but way too short. It was so short that even a faster rider could not make a pass. How many passes in the whoops...

D_L118 wrote:
Webb passed ken in the whoops.
Question
3/21/2021 12:30pm
Question wrote:

D_L118 wrote:
Logan_724 wrote:
Webb passed ken in the whoops.
Actually Kenny surrended the 2 previous corners, especially the one before the whoops. I was really upset to see that, Kenny could turn more in the inside to protect his lead coming into the whoops. I thnk Kenny's "problem" is more about fitness, if he can't really battle the last 5 minutes then his championship hopes are over.

Post a reply to: Arlington 3 Whoops - It was a nice to see a decent set of them

The Latest