Are Black Rims

4/21/2010 10:06am
lots of black rims are making their way to autos on the road as well. of course I live in midwest, so that means it's been in cali for years.
4/21/2010 10:16am
CRF STUFF wrote:
Black since 2003, got bored with'em. Now sporting these retro babies! [img]http://site.crfstuff.com/Tempimages/IMG_0441.jpg[/img]
Black since 2003, got bored with'em. Now sporting these retro babies!

Tiki wrote:
Those are some nice retros. Thats how honda rims SHOULD look.
Loose wrote:
Honda's should have blue seats and gold rims
bingo!
motomike894
Posts
1576
Joined
9/6/2009
Location
Waterloo, IN, USA
4/21/2010 4:50pm
Well since it sounds like powder coating ok, and since I am hurt and cant ride for another 2-3 months, Im tearing her down soon, I am thinking if I want to go thru the effort, black frame, black hubs, black rims, yellow spokes, maybe black nipples, I am getting all blue hoses and brake covers, oil fill plug, etc. and perch.

Its going to be a sick looking RM250 2-stroke.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Are Black Rims

The Latest