2018 RMZ 450 Release Date

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2017 3:03 PM

Anyone in the know have any idea when the 450s are shipping? Action Suzuki in Dallas says they don't have a clue.

|

8/8/2017 3:17 PM

motoxxx599 wrote:

Anyone in the know have any idea when the 450s are shipping? Action Suzuki in Dallas says they don't have a clue.

At the intro, I was told early September.

|

8/8/2017 3:21 PM

I have one on the way and was told the same thing....they are trying to get the first units to dealers before Sept 15th.

|

8/8/2017 7:24 PM

MY DAD GETET HIS SUSZUKI FORM ACTION SUSZUKI AND PUTET ON GRAFICS WITH A BIG TEXAS FLAG I ASK HIM IF HE GET THE NEW SUSZUKI NEXT YEAR I THINK IT WILL BE THE FASTIST BIKE IN THE PRO RACES AND THE BEST HANDELING

|

suszuki rm85

8/8/2017 9:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2017 9:05 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

MY DAD GETET HIS SUSZUKI FORM ACTION SUSZUKI AND PUTET ON GRAFICS WITH A BIG TEXAS FLAG I ASK HIM IF HE GET THE NEW SUSZUKI NEXT YEAR I THINK IT WILL BE THE FASTIST BIKE IN THE PRO RACES AND THE BEST HANDELING

Dang. How much was it?

|

8/8/2017 9:06 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

MY DAD GETET HIS SUSZUKI FORM ACTION SUSZUKI AND PUTET ON GRAFICS WITH A BIG TEXAS FLAG I ASK HIM IF HE GET THE NEW SUSZUKI NEXT YEAR I THINK IT WILL BE THE FASTIST BIKE IN THE PRO RACES AND THE BEST HANDELING

You are Ping right?

|

8/8/2017 9:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2017 9:27 PM

September is correct. Im going to get one

|

8/9/2017 6:19 AM

Waiting on mine too. Riding this beauty till then ...

Photo
Photo

|

8/9/2017 7:19 AM

motoxxx599 wrote:

Anyone in the know have any idea when the 450s are shipping? Action Suzuki in Dallas says they don't have a clue.

Tell Sprint to quit looking at himself in the mirror and find out some details !!!!! (:

|

8/9/2017 8:41 AM

motoxxx599 wrote:

Waiting on mine too. Riding this beauty till then ...

Photo
Photo

Sick rmz, you selling after you get the 18? Or use as a practice bike? What hard parts on your rmz will work on the 18? Wheels, pegs, etc?

|

8/9/2017 8:24 PM

motoxxx599 wrote:

Waiting on mine too. Riding this beauty till then ...

Photo
Photo

Photo

|

8/9/2017 8:25 PM

Photo

|

8/9/2017 8:26 PM

13 450 freshened up, waiting for the 18 rmz test ride.

|

8/9/2017 9:46 PM

motoxxx599 wrote:

Waiting on mine too. Riding this beauty till then ...

Photo
Photo

mxb2 wrote: Photo

Your bike is looking fresh, forks look sweet after the rebuild.
Motoxxx, that rmz is looking good too.

I'm very interested in which parts will be interchangeable, as like me I'm sure you guys have a lot of rmz parts.
I'm thinking about holding off till 2019, I just got my suspension dialed, and I'm sure the new fork and shock are great, but it will still need revalve and springs to suit me. I was hoping my kyb Facrory kit would fit the new bike, but it doesn't sound good.Photo

|

8/10/2017 12:47 PM

I think Cernics might already have gotten one.

|

8/10/2017 1:50 PM

ricko wrote:

I think Cernics might already have gotten one.

Yep, display model not for sale

|

8/10/2017 1:51 PM

motoxxx599 wrote:

Waiting on mine too. Riding this beauty till then ...

Photo
Photo

mxb2 wrote: Photo

Badd127 wrote:

Your bike is looking fresh, forks look sweet after the rebuild.
Motoxxx, that rmz is looking good too.

I'm very interested in which parts will be interchangeable, as like me I'm sure you guys have a lot of rmz parts.
I'm thinking about holding off till 2019, I just got my suspension dialed, and I'm sure the new fork and shock are great, but it will still need revalve and springs to suit me. I was hoping my kyb Facrory kit would fit the new bike, but it doesn't sound good.Photo

Thanks,. Suspension just serviced, fluids etc. And coatings, fork lugs. Motor is still fresh.

|

8/10/2017 5:02 PM

motoxxx599 wrote:

Waiting on mine too. Riding this beauty till then ...

Photo
Photo

mxb2 wrote:

Sick rmz, you selling after you get the 18? Or use as a practice bike? What hard parts on your rmz will work on the 18? Wheels, pegs, etc?

So far just the wheels are the only I know will switch over... which is good because I have an extra set too. Are you still on air on your bike? I did the Race Tech spring conversion and it works great

|

8/10/2017 6:00 PM

motoxxx599 wrote:

So far just the wheels are the only I know will switch over... which is good because I have an extra set too. Are you still on air on your bike? I did the Race Tech spring conversion and it works great

13 are sff forks,. Factory connection has them set up good.

|

8/14/2017 7:04 AM

I have been working a lot in the Cleveland area and found a dealer there who is showing delivery within a week. I left him a deposit and am hoping he isn't full of shit.

|

9/7/2017 6:30 AM

Got mine earlier this week!!

|

9/7/2017 6:40 AM

racinstation wrote:

Got mine earlier this week!!

Pics pleeeease! And your first impressions!

|

9/7/2017 7:38 AM

reading between the lines on the reviews I have read it doesn't sound that great. Read MXA mid week report from yesterday. And thats just one impression!

|

9/7/2017 7:52 AM

Ill try to get some pictures up within a day or two. I won't have time to get it on the track until this weekend.

I am not too worried about magazine reviews.....especially MXA. I have talked to some guys that have ridden it and it sounds like a really good bike. The good/bad part of moto is the bike is usually only as good as the guy holding onto the bars. I am confident I will be just as slow on this awesome new steed as I would be on any of your shootout winners.

|

9/7/2017 8:04 AM

mxb2 wrote: Photo

I did the red hubs. Looks sick

|

9/7/2017 8:06 AM

They are out.

Photo


Hope to get a couple more next week and get one fixed up.



Photo

|

9/7/2017 8:12 AM

mxb2 wrote: Photo

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

I did the red hubs. Looks sick

Thanks,.

|

9/7/2017 8:22 AM

I'm gunna hold off another year, but just got mine dialed in... but the new one sure looks good

Photo

Photo

|

9/7/2017 8:51 AM

langhammx wrote:

I'm gunna hold off another year, but just got mine dialed in... but the new one sure looks good

Photo

Photo

Niceeeeee

|

9/7/2017 10:49 AM

rmgsxr wrote:

They are out.

Photo


Hope to get a couple more next week and get one fixed up.



Photo

ugliest rmz ever

|