1999 rm 250 project help !

Edited Date/Time 12/13/2013 2:26pm
This is my first entire bike build so I'm taking my time ! Anyway as I'm going through all the bits an bobs checking everything is ok I notice I can find a spark plug lead or the spark plug itself now a spark plug is easy to come across already ordered one but my god I can find the bloody leads anywhere on the internet please help
|
12/12/2013 10:05am
Have you tried just going to your local dealer? Not trying to be a dick but you're a lot more likely to find it there than over the internet even if it has to be ordered specifically for you.
Paw Paw 271
Posts
3632
Joined
4/3/2013
Location
Benton, LA, USA
12/12/2013 10:28am
OK, the "spark plug lead" is made into the coil. You can buy a new spark plug and a spark plug cap, but if you need the lead it will require the purchase of a coil.
smx94
Posts
60
Joined
11/25/2013
Location
GB
12/13/2013 2:26pm
heres my 2000 rm virtually the same as the 99 new gearbox,replated barrel,new conrod,piston all seals and bearings everywhere, new wheels,brakes overhauled ,new pipe, new tyres,seat cover graphics

you will want to do the waterpump seals,while you have it apart and inspect the gearbox they wear quick on the rm.
its for sale for £1600 on the mx trax forum .

Post a reply to: 1999 rm 250 project help !

The Latest