17 ?

Edited Date/Time 3/5/2013 6:33am
He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined, much like JB he is finding it a little harder to make the right impression in the 450 class than what he AND his fanboys might have suspected...I wonder when he will decide enough is enough and get back to concentrating on what must be a very content KR94.
|
BKoonts
Posts
467
Joined
9/9/2010
Location
Jacksonville, FL, USA
3/4/2013 3:00pm
Do you feel better having posted this? Has it been eating at you?
jtomasik
Posts
12895
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Golden, CO, USA
3/4/2013 3:06pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2013 3:07pm
Carmichael finished outside the top 10 his first year on the big bores in Supercross. I guess he was a failure.
jasonv43
Posts
10298
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
3/4/2013 3:14pm
He should retire just like Reed.Whistling
3/4/2013 3:19pm
not at all - just not like it was fore told though is it? a little bit of truth pie hurts does it gents?

The Shop

motomike137
Posts
8180
Joined
4/22/2010
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
3/4/2013 4:57pm
He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined, much like JB he is finding it a...
He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined, much like JB he is finding it a little harder to make the right impression in the 450 class than what he AND his fanboys might have suspected...I wonder when he will decide enough is enough and get back to concentrating on what must be a very content KR94.
I think that JB is right about where I thought he would be and let's judge Tomac after he gets a couple of good starts. Nobody can start where he has started and ride to the front against this crop of riders.
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
3/4/2013 5:06pm
He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined, much like JB he is finding it a...
He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined, much like JB he is finding it a little harder to make the right impression in the 450 class than what he AND his fanboys might have suspected...I wonder when he will decide enough is enough and get back to concentrating on what must be a very content KR94.
As I remember, he's in for four races. Two down, two to go.
3/4/2013 5:09pm
I saw the points leader finish 6th on my television on sunday. should he quit too?
3/4/2013 5:50pm
tomac.....what to say, that hasnt been said before....
mooremoto
Posts
176
Joined
3/22/2012
Location
Hudson, OH, USA
3/4/2013 6:27pm
He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined, much like JB he is finding it a...
He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined, much like JB he is finding it a little harder to make the right impression in the 450 class than what he AND his fanboys might have suspected...I wonder when he will decide enough is enough and get back to concentrating on what must be a very content KR94.
Yeah.You're right. Good thing all of the Euro's and Brits with their tea and rotting teeth are finishing ahead of Eli.

GIVE IT MORE THAN TWO RACES, TERRENCE!!!!!
davidex400
Posts
205
Joined
3/4/2013
Location
South Gibson, PA, USA
3/4/2013 6:47pm
He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined, much like JB he is finding it a...
He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined, much like JB he is finding it a little harder to make the right impression in the 450 class than what he AND his fanboys might have suspected...I wonder when he will decide enough is enough and get back to concentrating on what must be a very content KR94.
sorry im not understanding "He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined"
Husqerdo
Posts
596
Joined
7/23/2011
Location
Minneapolis, MN, USA
3/4/2013 7:42pm
He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined, much like JB he is finding it a...
He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined, much like JB he is finding it a little harder to make the right impression in the 450 class than what he AND his fanboys might have suspected...I wonder when he will decide enough is enough and get back to concentrating on what must be a very content KR94.
Munro catchin a lot of shit here, but his point is valid. All the so called experts claiming JB, TC, ET are going to kick the 450 Veterans ass need to revisit their predictions (but they won't). Let me use Barcia as an example, I was labeled a hater by Vital superstar Peelout for saying he won't finish in the top 5 at 2013 SX seasons end. I added he will most likely to be a future champion but he needs to learn what it takes, ( in SX anyway), Don't take it too heart Munro, shallow crowd here. Now back to Tomac, smart kid, another future Champ, but not just in SX. As far as Barcia, I'm impressed with how he is dealing with the 450's.
JeepnMike
Posts
2525
Joined
10/18/2012
Location
Enumclaw, WA, USA
3/4/2013 10:15pm
Not jumping on the Tampax / Kotex express that has almost literally filled every thread I have read tonight (it is bad this week). But why would Tomac go out and take chances? If anybody expects Roczen to finish any different next weekend at Daytona you are off your rocker. These kids are getting experience and optimizing opportunities. Tomac showed his cards on the 450 at the Monster Cup when he had a heck of a lot less to lose.
NoGo
Posts
708
Joined
6/24/2010
Location
A, CA, USA
3/4/2013 10:20pm
JeepnMike wrote:
Not jumping on the Tampax / Kotex express that has almost literally filled every thread I have read tonight (it is bad this week). But why...
Not jumping on the Tampax / Kotex express that has almost literally filled every thread I have read tonight (it is bad this week). But why would Tomac go out and take chances? If anybody expects Roczen to finish any different next weekend at Daytona you are off your rocker. These kids are getting experience and optimizing opportunities. Tomac showed his cards on the 450 at the Monster Cup when he had a heck of a lot less to lose.
roczens all ready reeled off a 2nd or 3rd(don't remember)? in the 450 class
JeepnMike
Posts
2525
Joined
10/18/2012
Location
Enumclaw, WA, USA
3/4/2013 10:34pm
JeepnMike wrote:
Not jumping on the Tampax / Kotex express that has almost literally filled every thread I have read tonight (it is bad this week). But why...
Not jumping on the Tampax / Kotex express that has almost literally filled every thread I have read tonight (it is bad this week). But why would Tomac go out and take chances? If anybody expects Roczen to finish any different next weekend at Daytona you are off your rocker. These kids are getting experience and optimizing opportunities. Tomac showed his cards on the 450 at the Monster Cup when he had a heck of a lot less to lose.
NoGo wrote:
roczens all ready reeled off a 2nd or 3rd(don't remember)? in the 450 class
This weekend man! (and with all of the super duper double throw me down bitchen million championship winning top 5 riders still healthy on the bike this weekend) Given Roczen's championship hopes, do you really think he is racing for a win this weekend? Seeing the stats last week of who is finishing in front of Alessi, I am putting Roczen finishing a safe 7th - 9th just like 250 championship hopeful Tomac.

I would be thrilled to see Roczen mixing it up for a win on the 450s (Tomac as well). Do I really think they are willing to take any chances? Not really. Then again, I don't know them and they don't call me at home.
Hanaa80
Posts
1561
Joined
5/10/2010
Location
N/A, FI
3/5/2013 2:58am Edited Date/Time 3/5/2013 6:10am
Running the same lap times as the guys on the bigger bikes doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be as fast as them when on a 450. I think this is good for Tomac in the long run. He was so bummed because he had to race the 250's this year. I think he didn't realize how tough the competition in the 450's really is. Now he knows what to expect and can prepare accordingly.
IWreckALot
Posts
8677
Joined
3/12/2011
Location
Fort Worth, TX, USA
3/5/2013 4:46am
Tomac's lap times on the 250 are right on par with the 450 guys normally. My best guess is that the additional 5 laps and riding on a track that is getting to the stadium floors takes time to adjust no matter how talented you are on the 250. Another guess is that he is holding back slightly trying not to risk any more than he has to. This is his learning experience.
3/5/2013 5:55am
He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined, much like JB he is finding it a...
He has scored what would be equal to 8th position (behind Alessi) if scoring started when he joined, much like JB he is finding it a little harder to make the right impression in the 450 class than what he AND his fanboys might have suspected...I wonder when he will decide enough is enough and get back to concentrating on what must be a very content KR94.
Husqerdo wrote:
Munro catchin a lot of shit here, but his point is valid. All the so called experts claiming JB, TC, ET are going to kick the...
Munro catchin a lot of shit here, but his point is valid. All the so called experts claiming JB, TC, ET are going to kick the 450 Veterans ass need to revisit their predictions (but they won't). Let me use Barcia as an example, I was labeled a hater by Vital superstar Peelout for saying he won't finish in the top 5 at 2013 SX seasons end. I added he will most likely to be a future champion but he needs to learn what it takes, ( in SX anyway), Don't take it too heart Munro, shallow crowd here. Now back to Tomac, smart kid, another future Champ, but not just in SX. As far as Barcia, I'm impressed with how he is dealing with the 450's.
sensible reply - hey at least one person picks up on it.

I though it was pretty obvious what i was getting at, sorry to all those that need it e-x-p-l-a-i-n-i-n-g reeeeeeally slooooowwwly, the field is thicker in talent than a lot of you had suggested and clearly will not accept which i find hard to believe as there are so many experts on here, Tomac has found it about right for a rider stepping in mid championship but for some reason he was billed as a superman about to take it by storm.

davidex400 - it means his last 2 race results would have him placed as 8th in the championship, if the season had only ran since he joined - therefore making him a top 8 rider based on his performance, hope that helps.
3/5/2013 5:59am
JeepnMike wrote:
This weekend man! (and with all of the super duper double throw me down bitchen million championship winning top 5 riders still healthy on the bike...
This weekend man! (and with all of the super duper double throw me down bitchen million championship winning top 5 riders still healthy on the bike this weekend) Given Roczen's championship hopes, do you really think he is racing for a win this weekend? Seeing the stats last week of who is finishing in front of Alessi, I am putting Roczen finishing a safe 7th - 9th just like 250 championship hopeful Tomac.

I would be thrilled to see Roczen mixing it up for a win on the 450s (Tomac as well). Do I really think they are willing to take any chances? Not really. Then again, I don't know them and they don't call me at home.
so true and 100% agree, neither are going to throw it away for a win in a class they are simply racing in for fun in their off period.

The 450 class will be pi**ed that 2 riders are popping in and making the top 10 harder to achieve - I said this 2 months ago and i will say it again. Top 10, maybe top 5 for one of them if they get a great start away from the battles.
4stroke4DWIN
Posts
2765
Joined
1/15/2012
Location
texas city, TX, USA
3/5/2013 6:33am
Fantards everywhere. Sometimes I think a few of you may have secret crushes on the riders.....you would think they are family members with how defensive some get. I'm a Tomac fan and he isn't cracking the top 5 like some of the ignorant fanboys predicted. Your crystal balls are defective, get a refund stat!

Post a reply to: 17 ?

The Latest