PS3 Mx vs Atv untamed

mxtweeker
Posts
106
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Barnegat, NJ, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 9:21pm
I broke down and bought it last night... Not the best but it's ok.. I dont got any skills yet but anyone out there wants to hook up and moto add me as a buddy.. Mxtweeker
|
Tiki
Posts
10672
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
12/28/2008 3:38pm
I will add you next time I am on. "BentAxel"
Camp332
Posts
8759
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
12/29/2008 5:19pm
Can we please get a moto going tonight! Add me into your friends "Camp332"
Tiki
Posts
10672
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
12/30/2008 5:09pm
I added the NJ Mafia. Check for it.
I will try to log on during normal hours for you guys.
Camp332
Posts
8759
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
12/31/2008 9:29am
Lets get some more motos going Tiki. Everytime I take the inside line, and make a little contact with you, I'm taking a soil sample. Whats the deal? You got some mad max spikes on your bike I don't know about?

The Shop

Tiki
Posts
10672
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
12/31/2008 10:32am
Camp that was crazy fun. I was laughing so hard I couldn't stay on the track.
I tried to keep it good clean racing. It wasn't intentional. I have raced some people that almost intentionally try to take you out. Its fun when you can battle like that.

I hate Tuffblocks
Camp332
Posts
8759
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
12/31/2008 1:59pm
Bring it!
mxtweeker
Posts
106
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Barnegat, NJ, USA
1/1/2009 1:53pm
Been motoing with camp, but i dont have any skills yet.. That shit is funny as heck though... Im going to try to get some peps together for friday night motos
Phlapjax
Posts
1139
Joined
3/21/2008
Location
USA
1/5/2009 10:00am
mxtweeker wrote:
Been motoing with camp, but i dont have any skills yet.. That shit is funny as heck though... Im going to try to get some peps...
Been motoing with camp, but i dont have any skills yet.. That shit is funny as heck though... Im going to try to get some peps together for friday night motos
Adjust your bike settings it will help. See the other Untamed thread in here for what they should be.
Tiki
Posts
10672
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
1/5/2009 3:50pm
Camp is a force to recon with... I tell you that!
jeffro413
Posts
185
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Alta, IA, USA
1/6/2009 11:46am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 9:49pm
you guys need to check out www.mxonlinetournaments.com we have races daily....add me "MXONLINE_JEFFRO" and i'll moto
Tiki
Posts
10672
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
1/6/2009 12:33pm
Jeffro cheats! Seriously. He has some factory motor and suspension. I think he is running a 750.

Jeffro I saw you on the other night, I was battling with Camp and Tweaker. Thanks for the invites. It was Camps races, we need to get him to add you.
jeffro413
Posts
185
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Alta, IA, USA
1/6/2009 1:18pm
i'll add camps tonight....next time you are in a good room invite me. most our (mxonine) races start at 8MST and are an hour long. so other then that i'm game
huck
Posts
17044
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
1/6/2009 2:07pm
You guys playing tonight? I might have to dust the controller off. That Jeffro guy hauls!!!


jeffro413
Posts
185
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Alta, IA, USA
1/6/2009 3:23pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 9:49pm
i'm not even the fastest one! i'd say (at SX) i'm mostly top 5 just
depends on the track! MX is a whole different story! i'd say i'm 5th
from last! there are some guys on there that flat out
haul.....seriously go to mxonlinetournaments.com get
to the message board and you'll see how to sign up. they are doing a
"fun race" supermoto tonight. i won't be racing that but i'll be online
around 7-730 central
Camp332
Posts
8759
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
1/7/2009 8:26pm
Do you guys notice an occasional cheater out there when playing online? The kind of situation, where your bike stops accelerating for short bits? The accused cheater will crash, yet catch up to you in a split second? Also, I have my profile to have my music turned off, and when I play this one guy, the music comes out over my tv? The sound of the bikes are very strange too.

You guys notice that shit? I'm an honest player, and I tell you, these 2 guys I have come across over the past month have something shady going on.
mxtweeker
Posts
106
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Barnegat, NJ, USA
1/8/2009 4:33pm
Everytime i bumped into tiki i crashed... guy must have a crash shield
Tiki
Posts
10672
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
1/8/2009 9:43pm
Lot of track cutting. I played this one guy on the Summer Valley track, I had 5 seconds on him, Then when I was coming around the corner, I saw him jump the track into my turn and pass me. So after the race I tried it myself and it works. Jefferson has two huge cuts in it as well. I ride the track as the track is layed out.

Sorry tweeker. I dont mean to.
Camp332
Posts
8759
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
1/9/2009 4:50am
What about the engine noises? The power seems to cut in and out? Also, the fact that this one dude had his music override my profile settings(no music)... Bizarre stuff man.
mcphilly
Posts
1245
Joined
7/29/2008
Location
Monroe, WA, USA
1/9/2009 6:23pm
there getting whiskey throttle , its kinda a glitch in the game . You have to land on your back tire off jumps and dump the clutch at the right time and just pull back. Your bike will get all quite and you start hauling ass lol.

add me I dont race as much as I used to but I am still on there

my user names mcphilly
Camp332
Posts
8759
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
1/12/2009 4:23am
mcphilly wrote:
there getting whiskey throttle , its kinda a glitch in the game . You have to land on your back tire off jumps and dump the...
there getting whiskey throttle , its kinda a glitch in the game . You have to land on your back tire off jumps and dump the clutch at the right time and just pull back. Your bike will get all quite and you start hauling ass lol.

add me I dont race as much as I used to but I am still on there

my user names mcphilly
So you are telling me, if I land back wheel first, dump the clutch upon landing, and pull back; that I will clear some ridiculous jump combo? I'm going to give it a shot.

As for the cheaters, they have some kind of software that can cause their opponents bike to lose acceleration, and they can catch right up. I know it.
Phlapjax
Posts
1139
Joined
3/21/2008
Location
USA
1/12/2009 8:20am
"So you are telling me, if I land back wheel first, dump the clutch upon landing, and pull back; that I will clear some ridiculous jump combo? I'm going to give it a shot. "



It only happens over certain jumps if I remember right, like big triples and such.
mcphilly
Posts
1245
Joined
7/29/2008
Location
Monroe, WA, USA
1/14/2009 3:31pm
Yeah there are only certain spots on each track where you can get it , You have to just mess around with it. There is mad whiskey throttle at Columbus lol.. You can get a ton of it at pine lakes too
john1753
Posts
744
Joined
9/2/2008
Location
NZ
1/15/2009 4:15pm
man i want a ps3...........
Tiki
Posts
10672
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
1/16/2009 5:12pm
mcphilly wrote:
Yeah there are only certain spots on each track where you can get it , You have to just mess around with it. There is mad...
Yeah there are only certain spots on each track where you can get it , You have to just mess around with it. There is mad whiskey throttle at Columbus lol.. You can get a ton of it at pine lakes too
Kick down on the hints. Im trying like mad, I think it was you at Columbus that Quaded that jump out of the turn next to the starting line. I was like. HEY! I cant do that.

Im not real happy with the track cutting. More seem to pop up. Spots where the game only sees you off the track for a second then puts you back into play. I will have a three second lead going into a turn, then Im three seconds behind. Angry
Tiki
Posts
10672
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
1/16/2009 5:14pm
Camp332 wrote:
What about the engine noises? The power seems to cut in and out? Also, the fact that this one dude had his music override my profile...
What about the engine noises? The power seems to cut in and out? Also, the fact that this one dude had his music override my profile settings(no music)... Bizarre stuff man.
I had that happen the other night. When I was changing settings it was making the sound of the two stroke as opposed to a "Click"
mcphilly
Posts
1245
Joined
7/29/2008
Location
Monroe, WA, USA
1/17/2009 9:24pm
Camp332 wrote:
What about the engine noises? The power seems to cut in and out? Also, the fact that this one dude had his music override my profile...
What about the engine noises? The power seems to cut in and out? Also, the fact that this one dude had his music override my profile settings(no music)... Bizarre stuff man.
Tiki wrote:
I had that happen the other night. When I was changing settings it was making the sound of the two stroke as opposed to a "Click"
Tiki , at Columbus after the finish line hit the left hander and triple in , then you want to let off a bit going over the next jump so you can land right on the down side of the jump after it. Land on your back tire and dump the clutch at the same time some times you have to wiggle the stick a little bit to get it to kick in. Your bike will get all quite and you will take off like a bat out of hell. You can get it all over that track you just have to pull back hard and work the stick a bit ...It took me a while to figure it out but once you start getting it you will find places all over the game where you can get the whiskey thottle


if your bike starts sounding all wierd and making bogging sounds you know you are getting it

Smile
Tiki
Posts
10672
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
1/17/2009 10:38pm
Gonna give it some play. Thanks for the tip.
123
Posts
840
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Sparta, WI, USA
1/18/2009 5:20pm
That is one of the reasons I quit playing that game online. Just because it can be done, doesn't mean it should be. IMO, it's cheating.
mcphilly
Posts
1245
Joined
7/29/2008
Location
Monroe, WA, USA
1/18/2009 5:57pm
123 wrote:
That is one of the reasons I quit playing that game online. Just because it can be done, doesn't mean it should be. IMO, it's cheating.
its getting the most out of the bike lol.............I here ya though it does piss ya off sometimes because some of the kids on here are pretty sick at it
Tiki
Posts
10672
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
1/18/2009 7:56pm
Raced the fast kids last night. Watching the video clip after the race, these kids are jumping four jumps sometimes out of a turn jump into a turn. It is cheating. I will be looking forward to the next version MX game. I bet they eliminate all these little hidden secrets.

Post a reply to: PS3 Mx vs Atv untamed

The Latest