Wanted: Motool Slacker Digital Sag Scale

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2018 1:29 PM

Anybody have any experience good or bad with using this tool? I've heard the new V2 model is better then the previous model but I'm looking for feedback and if somebody has one they would part with? Photo

|

5/20/2018 2:09 PM

love mine..i can't believe everyone doesnt have one in their toolbox

|

5/20/2018 2:41 PM

walent215 wrote:

Where’d you buy yours, I know you got the hook up. wink

|

5/20/2018 2:42 PM

walent215 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Where’d you buy yours, I know you got the hook up. wink

text sent

|

5/20/2018 3:25 PM

walent215 wrote:

That's what friends are for. I tell my mate if he charged $2 a pop he'd never have to buy tyres again.

|

5/20/2018 3:36 PM

Safford191 wrote:

Anybody have any experience good or bad with using this tool? I've heard the new V2 model is better then the previous model but I'm looking for feedback and if somebody has one they would part with? Photo

just read up on the new version, sounds like it has an auto zero function which sounds cool but not a game changer. ive got the older version and its great. I'd let it go for $100 shipped if your interested.

|

5/20/2018 5:10 PM

I absolutely can't live without one. I hate asking others to help with sag. Plus half my buddies are blind and can't read a tape. I need to start charging people to use mine at the track. Just remember to always keep extra aaa batteries with you.

|

5/20/2018 6:23 PM

coastlinecascot wrote:

I absolutely can't live without one. I hate asking others to help with sag. Plus half my buddies are blind and can't read a tape. I need to start charging people to use mine at the track. Just remember to always keep extra aaa batteries with you.

I just put a new box of 4 in my tool box. cool

|

5/20/2018 9:22 PM

These work awesome. So easy to use

|

5/21/2018 10:50 AM

Yup, another happy user over here.

|

5/21/2018 11:23 AM

This is the first question I get on Friday. Scheduling riding for the weekend. "Can you bring your sag tool with you to the track?"

|

5/22/2018 3:19 PM

Love mine. Brand new on Ebay for $60 shipped. Worth twice as much........

|

6/7/2018 4:00 PM

Safford191 wrote:

walent215 wrote:

just read up on the new version, sounds like it has an auto zero function which sounds cool but not a game changer. ive got the older version and its great. I'd let it go for $100 shipped if your interested.

I'm interested if you're still looking to sell your older version

|

6/7/2018 4:54 PM

Safford191 wrote:

Ended up buying a new one and checked sag measurements last night. Pretty neat Gadget I have to say. Super easy to use and understand. If you guys are going to buy one, try to buy from Motool the manufacturer website instead of the Big Chain stores like... Well you know who they are. We end up paying the same but it's better for Motool. Im not related to the business in any way but he's just a cool guy. Ask nicely for a discount coupon and you're likely to receive.

|

6/7/2018 5:18 PM

Safford191 wrote:

walent215 wrote:

fanopj1 wrote:

I'm interested if you're still looking to sell your older version

still have it.

|

6/8/2018 9:10 AM

Tracktor wrote:

Not seeing that? have more info?

|

6/8/2018 10:12 AM

Tracktor wrote:

526 wrote:

Not seeing that? have more info?

Private seller and I bought it. Wasn't a dealer selling........

|