ISO/WTB: RENTHAL Bar Pads

Related:
Create New Tag

12/17/2020 7:15 AM

ISO = In Search Of...WTB = Want To Buy

Looking for some hard to find RENTHAL bar pads...First up, needing a red with white letters CLOTH bar pad for my '94 CR build.

Also, looking for 90's-00's 10" vinyl RENTHAL bar pads: McGrath, Carmichael, Stewart, American Flag, Special Edition's, Limited Editions, ect.

Let me know asap, greatly appreciate it! My email address is hdogg21@live.com

|

#MNmoto #bLUcRU #victorYZone

12/17/2020 9:00 PM

Someone posted a link with the neon clothe pads a little bit ago, and now the link doesn’t work. Does anyone have an updated link?

|

12/18/2020 6:20 AM

The link maverick posted?So weird I purchased one off of that link using PayPal,two days later the site no longer existed.paypal refunded me my money..luckily a buddy had the one I wanted and it’s on the way to me..

|

12/18/2020 6:21 AM

The site was versity.com

|

12/18/2020 11:29 AM

Action69 wrote:

The link maverick posted?So weird I purchased one off of that link using PayPal,two days later the site no longer ...more

Yeah that was almost too good to be true. I was going to order 2 of each lol

|

12/18/2020 1:45 PM

As the old saying goes.lol

|

12/23/2020 8:23 AM

Really needing the red cloth RENTHAL bar pad to finish off the build, so I’m offering a reward to anyone that can help me find one in good condition.

|

12/28/2020 11:51 AM

hdogg21 wrote:

Really needing the red cloth RENTHAL bar pad to finish off the build, so I’m offering a reward to anyone that can help me find ...more

This?? Photo
Photo

|

12/28/2020 3:05 PM

That looks like the one he’s after..

|

12/28/2020 3:05 PM

Do you have any other colors?

|

12/28/2020 3:19 PM

hdogg21 wrote:

Really needing the red cloth RENTHAL bar pad to finish off the build, so I’m offering a reward to anyone that can help me find ...more

Ti wrote:

This?? Photo
Photo

Yes sir! hdogg21@live.com is my email

|

12/29/2020 3:44 PM

hdogg21 wrote:

Ti wrote:

This?? Photo
Photo

hdogg21 wrote:

Yes sir! hdogg21@live.com is my email

Hi, sorry it took so long... just finished a 30 hour shift here shelby sent you an e-mail.

|

12/29/2020 5:51 PM

Ti wrote:

Hi, sorry it took so long... just finished a 30 hour shift here shelby sent you an e-mail.

No worries, Thank you! Email responded to

|

12/30/2020 9:32 AM

The rental pad my buddy sent me just arrived,I started to think it got lost.it took 20 days to go from Oregon to nyc..thanks Kevin..

|

12/31/2020 7:05 AM

Ti how much do you want for the red cloth RENTHAL bar pad sir? I’ve replied to your email as well multiple times! Seems the thread vultures have also jumped on your response angry This is my post, if you’d like one yourself please feel free to start your own WTB thread!!! angry

|

12/31/2020 8:57 AM

TI, PM sent...email responded to... *crickets*

|

12/31/2020 4:13 PM

I wasn’t trying to buy the pad out from under you,im sorry you interpreted it that way.I asked if there was any other colors ,none that you mentioned .good luck with your search.this vulture actually has the pad your after..

|

12/31/2020 4:50 PM

Action69 wrote:

I wasn’t trying to buy the pad out from under you,im sorry you interpreted it that way.I asked if there was any other colors ...more

I think your mis-understanding what I’m trying to say, I’m not singling you out here, the person selling said they had 9 or 10 people in line to buy from vital if I don’t... Replied back & forth a couple times and now nothing but crickets...so yeah sorry if you felt attacked personally, I just think it’s pretty lame when people hi-jack another’s thread is all I’m saying. Happy New Year

|

1/1/2021 8:16 AM

Understood.i definitely wasn’t one who contacted him because that is shitty..I wasn’t trying to hijack but I understand your frustration..happy new year..have you tried buonamigo on IG he makes the hrc replica parts out of Italy I think he had access to very nice repops of the renthal pads.if you want pm me and I can share his email.he also goes by beppesx on ebay..

|

1/1/2021 12:40 PM

So yeah...I’m still in search of the originally posted bar pads, especially the red cloth RENTHAL bar pad. Email me with what you have, greatly appreciate it!

|

1/6/2021 11:18 AM

Has to be someone out there with one chillin'...LMK

|

1/7/2021 6:04 PM

hdogg21 wrote:

I’ve got a really nice white one with red letters if that’s close enough. Also a slightly worn blue one with white lettering.

|

1/11/2021 7:23 PM

hdogg21 wrote:

Jim in VA wrote:

I’ve got a really nice white one with red letters if that’s close enough. Also a slightly worn blue one with white lettering.

Thanks but looking for a Red with White letters cloth RENTHAL bar pad

|

1/13/2021 6:19 AM

I have these two if anyone is interested... I have no clue on what they are worth, if anything!... (I am not on here all the time so please don't hate if it takes me a day to respond)!

Photo
Photo

|

1/13/2021 4:34 PM

Derek Anderson wrote:

I have these two if anyone is interested... I have no clue on what they are worth, if anything!... (I am not on here all the ...more

Cool to see you on here Derek!

Don't want to jack the thread, but I'm really interested in the Renthal pad if you can ship to the UK?

Thanks

|

1/18/2021 6:16 AM

Derek Anderson wrote:

I have these two if anyone is interested... I have no clue on what they are worth, if anything!... (I am not on here all the ...more

bestmx wrote:

Cool to see you on here Derek!

Don't want to jack the thread, but I'm really interested in the Renthal pad if you can ship to ...more

Shoot me your address through email and Ill see how much shipping will cost and we'll go from there. da241@rocketmail.com

|

2/9/2021 6:02 AM

TTT

Where's all the RENTHAL bar pad hoarders at??? laughing

|

4/14/2021 7:41 AM

I ve come across these Photo

|

4/14/2021 8:14 AM

Action69 wrote:

I ve come across these Photo

Nice! Are they real deal or repops?

|

4/14/2021 8:29 AM

Repops. 40€ each plus shipping.if interested I’ll send you his email.coming from Netherlands.im about to order a few,he quoted shipping at €20

|