Posts
1054
Joined
4/14/2008
Location
Upper Marlboro, MD, USA
Edited Date/Time
6/12/2019 1:01pm
This bike is finshed. I just found a old iPod that had a bunch of pictures. I will post more pictures if i come across more in Photobucket.
The build is a 2005 yz125. I have had two of these bike and sold them all. So I picked one up that was in pieces for 500 bucks and said I'm not selling this one. Great bike.



The build is a 2005 yz125. I have had two of these bike and sold them all. So I picked one up that was in pieces for 500 bucks and said I'm not selling this one. Great bike.



STOPPER LEVER ASSY
Part# 1C3-18140-10-00
On the Shift cam fork fiche: https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-schematic/2
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Don't let it sit to long. Spray off. Then soap water and red or gray scotch bright. And last SOS pads.
Pit Row
Post a reply to: Another YZ 125 build!