2022 Cr125 build

Kyle.Larsen
Posts
2
Joined
10/28/2021
Location
Tualatin, OR, USA
I haven’t posted anything on here before but I thought I might as well show off my latest build which is a 2002 cr125! This bike was tested by pro rider Carson brown and it only has that one ride on it but he definitely put her to the max! I have 3 sets for this bike I have a full white kit that I had Rival ink make a kit for but the others turned out cooler I think. My favorite look is the kashima chrome plastics with volta supply clear and black graphics makes it pop so much it’s insane. Then the other set I had wrapped in a deep space wrap which also looks crazy in the sun. I’ve put a ton of time and money into this bike it’s got everything you can dream of especially in the engine will 💩 on any of the new bikes for performance with a stroked and ported motor, I have a full parts list for this bike that I’ll put below! I’m also raffling this bike off to help pay for college so if you are interested in that I’ll put a link below! Parts list is at the very bottom because it’s huge. If you want to see more check out my Instagram @Kyle_larsen07 or my tiktok kyle.Larsen

Raffle for College
















Raffle for College

TMR stroked crank
TMR trenched cases
Nikasil plated cylinder
Phathead racing ported cylinder
Phathead racing kashima billet cylinder head
Phathead racing custom dome
Wiseco piston kit
Oem seals and gaskets
Wiseco clutch basket
Wiseco pressure plate
Wiseco friction plates
Wiseco steel plates
Wiseco clutch springs
Pro x inner clutch hub
Vforce 3 reeds
Cerakoted cases
Cerakoted cylinder
Boyeson clutch cover
Boyeson ignition cover
Complete titanium engine bolt kit
Complete transmission polish
Complete engine internal vapor blast
Hot rods transmission bearing kit

Smart carb
JSV cone pipe
JSV Carbon fiber muffler
Warp 9 wheels
Warp 9 rotors
Warp 9 sprockets
Warp 9 titanium rotor bolt kit
Warp 9 titanium sprocket bolt kit
Motion pro rim locks
220 ride mx tires
IRC heavy duty tubes
Mika metals handle bars
Ride engineering billet triple clamps
AHM suspension rebuild
AHM suspension hard anodizing
Cerakoted shock body
Powdercoated spring
Blakely powdercoated frame and swingarm
Polisport restyle kit
West coast metallics chromed plastics
Rival ink graphics
Ride engineering billet triple clamps
Pro taper handle bar mounts
Volta supply graphics
Pro taper handle bar mounts
Galfer brake pads
Galfer brake lines
Tusk footpegs
Tusk shifter lever
Aluminum radiator kit (cerakoted)
Black radiator hoses
Firepower 520 o ring chain
As3 performance master cylinder caps
ODI lock on grips
Motion pro clutch cable
Motion pro throttle cable
Works connection skid plate
Pivot works steering stem bearing kit
Pivot works linkage bearing kit
Pivot works swingarm bearing kit
Polisport chain guide
Polisport chain slider
Chameleon wrapped plastics
All balls chain rollers
And a fuck ton of oem parts
All other pieces cerakoted or powdercoated

9
|
10/28/2021 5:59pm
Wow now that’s a Mod bike. Is it a 2 mm stroker crank 1 up 1mm down ? Using the stock crank ? Why not use TMR for porting ? I had a JM racing 2 mm stroker crank, 2 mm ovr bore 04 cr125 stolen it ripped 22,23 ft lbs torque.
1
JMCR250
Posts
466
Joined
8/26/2018
Location
Chesterfield, MO, USA
10/29/2021 12:43pm
Very nice build. It's not my style, but I appreciate the quality and craftmanship you put into the bike. Great job, and good luck with the raffle (and college)!
4

Post a reply to: 2022 Cr125 build

The Latest