2019 KTM 150 SX perfect condition

45ACP
Posts
186
Joined
1/24/2018
Location
Friendswood, TX, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/9/2024 5:51am

I am selling my KTM 150 SX with only 8.5 hours on it. This bike is perfect in every way, I just dont have time to ride it and hate seeing it just sit. Pretty much all stock other than PC exhaust and a heavier rear spring for 195 lb rider. Vet owned. This bike has never even been laid over. I have all the original orange plastics, owners manual and title. NO SCAMMERS! Price is $4,950 firm. Located just south of Houston. Call or text. 281-65zero-9zero77

KTM3KTM1.jpg?VersionId=OFxp3cdoaKTM2.jpg?VersionId=aIK7rb7ImznQZyQvOQsZgdagdKTM4.jpg?VersionId=wfqkecKgtar1wfG43faCjlTNHCadyKTM6KTM7.jpg?VersionId=ijK

3
|
gartchen
Posts
113
Joined
9/9/2019
Location
Billings, MT, USA
1/8/2024 9:10am Edited Date/Time 1/8/2024 9:11am

sweet bike!! Price??

Love Friendswood, TX - I just setup the equipment at the Great harvest Bakery right down the street from you! Great people there!

zookrider62!
Posts
6825
Joined
12/22/2008
Location
Plano, TX, USA
1/8/2024 1:32pm
gartchen wrote:

sweet bike!! Price??

Love Friendswood, TX - I just setup the equipment at the Great harvest Bakery right down the street from you! Great people there!

$4950 per facebook ad

45ACP
Posts
186
Joined
1/24/2018
Location
Friendswood, TX, USA
1/8/2024 2:55pm
gartchen wrote:

sweet bike!! Price??

Love Friendswood, TX - I just setup the equipment at the Great harvest Bakery right down the street from you! Great people there!

Sorry about that. I just edited the ad to include the price. $4,950

1
cwel11
Posts
2787
Joined
12/4/2019
Location
Orangeville, PA, USA
1/8/2024 4:44pm

Great price! Should sell quickly 

The Shop

45ACP
Posts
186
Joined
1/24/2018
Location
Friendswood, TX, USA
1/12/2024 9:23am

I had a buyer supposed to come tomorrow from out of town but he just cancelled on me. Bike is still available. 

Post a reply to: 2019 KTM 150 SX perfect condition

The Latest