HARD ROCK

yzjoker
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:44pm
I heard they changed the big track has anyone ridden it yet? Planning on going out there Sunday if anyone is interested.

Post edited by: yzjoker, at: 2006/10/28 22:31
|
yzjoker
10/31/2006 4:09am
For anyone that is interested we rode there on Sunday. I think the big track flows better it definitely is a little easier and faster. I guess it needs to season a little there are some big ass rocks all over now. They also changed the outback track. It still is a beginner track but it is much longer now.
yzforce
10/31/2006 2:52pm
yzjoker wrote:
For anyone that is interested we rode there on Sunday. I think the big track flows better it definitely is a little easier and faster. I...
For anyone that is interested we rode there on Sunday. I think the big track flows better it definitely is a little easier and faster. I guess it needs to season a little there are some big ass rocks all over now. They also changed the outback track. It still is a beginner track but it is much longer now.
There were rocks all over the place the last two times I was there! I need to go check out the changes. Did you know you have to have an AMA license to practice the SX track though? My friend got kicked off!!!
yzjoker
11/1/2006 5:03am
yzjoker wrote:
For anyone that is interested we rode there on Sunday. I think the big track flows better it definitely is a little easier and faster. I...
yzforce wrote:
There were rocks all over the place the last two times I was there! I need to go check out the changes. Did you know you...
There were rocks all over the place the last two times I was there! I need to go check out the changes. Did you know you have to have an AMA license to practice the SX track though? My friend got kicked off!!!
yzforce wrote:

LOL... I don't have anything for the SX track Blink It looks pretty grown over right now.

Post a reply to: HARD ROCK

The Latest