For Sale: Rusty Trombone

UPYERAZZ
Posts
11
Joined
11/11/2015
Location
Mystic, AK, USA
Edited Date/Time 11/12/2015 3:50am


|
moto455va
Posts
611
Joined
9/16/2015
Location
Smithfield, VA, USA
11/11/2015 3:48pm
Ill take 5
MxKing809
Posts
6374
Joined
10/13/2013
Location
Big Sand Whoops, MI, USA
Fantasy
11/11/2015 4:02pm
I usually have to pay to give one......
nytsmaC
Posts
5946
Joined
8/10/2009
Location
Frig Off, CA
11/11/2015 5:09pm
MxKing809 wrote:
I usually have to pay to give one......
if you're giving one, you're doing it wrong.
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
11/11/2015 6:15pm
MxKing809 wrote:
I usually have to pay to give one......
nytsmaC wrote:
if you're giving one, you're doing it wrong.
Depends who ya ask, lol

The Shop

MxKing809
Posts
6374
Joined
10/13/2013
Location
Big Sand Whoops, MI, USA
Fantasy
11/12/2015 3:50am
MxKing809 wrote:
I usually have to pay to give one......
nytsmaC wrote:
if you're giving one, you're doing it wrong.
BROS give em, not receive!

Post a reply to: For Sale: Rusty Trombone

The Latest