Posts
2203
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Adger, AL, USA
Edited Date/Time
1/25/2012 6:26am
Anyone interested in a super clean 2009 CRF 450? The bike has about 12 hours on it. It's on it's second rear tire, stock chain and sprockets etc. The bike is all stock except the addition of a Yosh full stainless pipe. I put the stock heat shield on the Yosh. Professionally maintained. Serviced after every ride. $5,500 is my price and I'm not interested in any trades (unless it's a 500AF) and I'm not interested in negotiating.
I really don't WANT to sell this bike. I've got my eye on a CR500AF and if someone wants this bike more than me, I'll sell it. It's a great bike. Possibly the best bike I've ever raced. Even on stock suspension it's always predictable. It will carve a line and stays stable when going fast on choppy surfaces. The power is perfect for my riding style. If you're looking to move up to EFI and don't want to spring for a new one, here's your chance.
Ricky Allen 205-965-3842 rallendude at aol.com

I really don't WANT to sell this bike. I've got my eye on a CR500AF and if someone wants this bike more than me, I'll sell it. It's a great bike. Possibly the best bike I've ever raced. Even on stock suspension it's always predictable. It will carve a line and stays stable when going fast on choppy surfaces. The power is perfect for my riding style. If you're looking to move up to EFI and don't want to spring for a new one, here's your chance.
Ricky Allen 205-965-3842 rallendude at aol.com

Post a reply to: 2009 CRF450r