Tusk Spokes?

Edited Date/Time 4/13/2022 4:44pm
Anyone used just the spoke kits to lace a wheel and have any feedback on how they've been? I'm building a wheelset to use for woods racing with OEM hubs and hoops that are straight. I know I'll get some responses from people who have never ran them, but I have seen the complete wheelsets hold up just fine for plenty of friends of all skill levels over the years. Just curious on anyone's experience with just the spoke kits.

Let the grilling commence.
|
4/10/2022 4:24pm
I’ve ran the spoke on a few different bikes. Have had good luck with them no issues. As usual just make sure they are kept tight and you shouldn’t have any issues.
4/10/2022 7:58pm
I have ran them and they hold up well, however you cannot buy individual spokes you have to buy a complete spoke kit. For that reason I will not buy them again.
1
moto162
Posts
415
Joined
1/24/2022
Location
Chicago, IL, USA
4/11/2022 11:35pm
Used them on a few wheels. Never a issue.
mxman
Posts
169
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Armpit, TX, USA
4/13/2022 10:42am
I've got the Tusk wheels/hubs/spokes on my KTM. I check my spokes every other ride so let's say every 2 hours. Last week 1 broken on the front, 1st time ever. The rear wheel i've gone through probably 15 spokes, always on the drive side. I use a spoke torque wrench so who knows if it's me or the spokes. That said another buddy has a Factory Edition and he breaks spokes.

The Shop

4/13/2022 12:35pm
Built this set with DID hoops and tusk hubs and spokes, numberous off-road races on them and no complaints. I would buy them again.


4/13/2022 4:44pm
Went ahead and ordered them today. Thanks for everyone’s feedback.

Post a reply to: Tusk Spokes?

The Latest