Suzuki Mx-tuner 2.0

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2021 7:40am
Anyone know where the new Mx-tuner 2.0 for the rmz can be purchased. The ad says on the Suzuki cycles website but I can’t for the life of me find it.
|
Mxracer09
Posts
22
Joined
12/18/2011
Location
Hanford, CA, USA
1/22/2021 4:18pm
It comes with the bike
seth505
Posts
10216
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
SD, CA, USA
1/22/2021 7:30pm
There are some on ebay as well.
250 cross
Posts
283
Joined
10/30/2020
Location
Belding, MI, USA
1/26/2021 5:44am
I had the dealer order it for me when I bought my 20. Believe I paid a little over five with the harness you need.
seth505
Posts
10216
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
SD, CA, USA
1/26/2021 6:21am
Ya, there is the tuner that connects to the right side of the bike and you also need the battery cable connector that connects on the left side of the bike (Suzuki PN: 36890-28H00).

The Shop

Mxracer09
Posts
22
Joined
12/18/2011
Location
Hanford, CA, USA
1/26/2021 6:49am
250 cross wrote:
I had the dealer order it for me when I bought my 20. Believe I paid a little over five with the harness you need.
That’s weird when I bought my 2020, It came with the tuner. All I had to buy was the 12v battery
250 cross
Posts
283
Joined
10/30/2020
Location
Belding, MI, USA
1/26/2021 7:37am
That is odd, I believe at least early in the season only some non-US bikes were getting the tuner with them. Mine was a really early production low s/n bike.
Mxracer09
Posts
22
Joined
12/18/2011
Location
Hanford, CA, USA
1/26/2021 7:17pm
Yeah I just got the bike last November. So that could be the reason why I got the tuner
1/26/2021 7:39pm
I got one from a guy on here who got one with his new but is using a vortex ignition. Mine is a 2019 so it did not come with it. Any of you guys finding tuning that you like or notice a difference with?
seth505
Posts
10216
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
SD, CA, USA
1/26/2021 11:13pm
Dealer just mailed me the battery cable so Im gonna try it next time I ride.
1/27/2021 7:13am
seth505 wrote:
Dealer just mailed me the battery cable so Im gonna try it next time I ride.
Man you are gonna be providing me a lot of info haha! Now can you gain a few pounds so our suspension settings can be closer and I can mimic yours lol!
Mxracer09
Posts
22
Joined
12/18/2011
Location
Hanford, CA, USA
1/27/2021 7:19am
I tried the aggressive map with the white coupler last weekend . It made the mid and top stronger then stock.
1
seth505
Posts
10216
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
SD, CA, USA
1/27/2021 7:40am
seth505 wrote:
Dealer just mailed me the battery cable so Im gonna try it next time I ride.
Man you are gonna be providing me a lot of info haha! Now can you gain a few pounds so our suspension settings can be closer...
Man you are gonna be providing me a lot of info haha! Now can you gain a few pounds so our suspension settings can be closer and I can mimic yours lol!
Grinning

Post a reply to: Suzuki Mx-tuner 2.0

The Latest