Ohlins 48 mxf

smoke
Posts
13
Joined
2/20/2019
Location
Athens, OH, USA
My sons bike has these forks and I tried to order fork guards and can't find them anywhere except thru ohlins and since there from 04 there not readily available and are crazy expensive at $270 for a set.

I was told a early model (00 or 01) cr or crf has about the same guards but I can't find any confirmation.
|
9/21/2019 3:23pm
smoke wrote:
My sons bike has these forks and I tried to order fork guards and can't find them anywhere except thru ohlins and since there from 04...
My sons bike has these forks and I tried to order fork guards and can't find them anywhere except thru ohlins and since there from 04 there not readily available and are crazy expensive at $270 for a set.

I was told a early model (00 or 01) cr or crf has about the same guards but I can't find any confirmation.
I know the crf250r guards fit from 04-12
mxracer666
Posts
789
Joined
10/28/2010
Location
NE Iowa, IA, USA
9/21/2019 3:27pm
all CR/CRF fork guards have the same bolt pattern (for sure from 2002-on)

Post a reply to: Ohlins 48 mxf

The Latest