I’d love to know the jetting specs of anyone with a late model 2000 - 2008 KX125 and be sure to list mods on your steed and elevation. Would be much appreciated
Pro circuit has a jetting recommendations on their website. It shows stock vs their setup. I installed a JD jetting in my 03 Kx125 but it will likely be a long time before I’m able to ride it, so I have no input about it yet.
Pro circuit has a jetting recommendations on their website. It shows stock vs their setup. I installed a JD jetting in my 03 Kx125 but it...
Pro circuit has a jetting recommendations on their website. It shows stock vs their setup. I installed a JD jetting in my 03 Kx125 but it will likely be a long time before I’m able to ride it, so I have no input about it yet.
700ft elevation/South Texas
28:1
Main:380
Pilot:47.5
Slide:5.5
Needle:JD Red
Clip: 2nd
Jet Nozzle
Also replaced jet block gasket.
Runs great havent fouled a plug and no splooge
Post a reply to: KX 125 jetting