2004 CR125 Running issues?

So i have a cr125 and i was riding at fox raceway and the bike kept dying in corners. I am not riding fast at all as i'm learning and i'm going slow enough into corners with the clutch pulled in so i'm idling into it and i think that's part of my issue but i also think i need to rejet as i had a bunch of "splooge" coming out the first time i rode the bike, which the previous owner had the gas mixed waaaaay too rich for "break-in" purposes his mechanic said but whatever. I remixed at 32:1 as thats pretty much the standard i have read upon. I have some knowledge of working on bikes but i'm still new so specs and correct jettings and things like that are foreign to me. but i have no problems turning wrenches and taking things apart.
|
JMCR250
1/20/2020 5:57pm
The mid-2000s CR 125s came jetted extremely rich from the factory. Search out some real world jetting specs for your locale (temps and elevation) and it will run a lot better and get rid of the spooge.
Chance1216
1/21/2020 9:04pm
So i have a cr125 and i was riding at fox raceway and the bike kept dying in corners. I am not riding fast at all...
So i have a cr125 and i was riding at fox raceway and the bike kept dying in corners. I am not riding fast at all as i'm learning and i'm going slow enough into corners with the clutch pulled in so i'm idling into it and i think that's part of my issue but i also think i need to rejet as i had a bunch of "splooge" coming out the first time i rode the bike, which the previous owner had the gas mixed waaaaay too rich for "break-in" purposes his mechanic said but whatever. I remixed at 32:1 as thats pretty much the standard i have read upon. I have some knowledge of working on bikes but i'm still new so specs and correct jettings and things like that are foreign to me. but i have no problems turning wrenches and taking things apart.
Go to Pro Circuit or FMF’s website for jetting. If you have a manual look for the chart. Buy one if you don’t

Post a reply to: 2004 CR125 Running issues?

The Latest