Dunlop mx51

Hold It On
Posts
159
Joined
1/4/2010
Location
Mackay, AU
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 11:05pm
Anyone had any failures with them? I fitted a new one last week before a race meet. During the third race I noticed a flat, and when I pulled it off the bead wire was broken next to the rim lock. The only hole in the tube is in the same area. Normally I would reckon the broken wire would have been a result of a run flat, it just seems odd that the tubes only leak is in the same location.

Thoughts?
|
kawboy388
Posts
985
Joined
4/2/2008
Location
Covington, TX, USA
4/4/2011 10:34pm
I had a cord bust loose in one last year, took it back to Cycle Gear, they gave me a new one.
bogdan912
Posts
2722
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Estell Manor, NJ, USA
4/5/2011 10:12am
A friend also had the bead wire break on one.

Post a reply to: Dunlop mx51

The Latest