Posts
27
Joined
1/7/2016
Location
NO
Edited Date/Time
3/24/2016 5:08pm
I had a minor crash today because i whent a little hard of the trottle out of a corner and landed on my left side.
(caliper on left side, brake handle on right side)
RMZ 250, 2013 with original brakes.
For some reason i lost my braking preasure in the front brake and i think i have an internal leakage. I will now try to deskribe it and maybe you can help me out:
No fluid is leaving the system. I can build up preasure if i pump the brake but as i sqees it, the preasure disapairs. When im pressing the brake many times in a row it can build up preasure and lose it or just have no preasure at all.
I have bleeded the system, so that is not the problem. I lost the first training of the season beause of this, so im pretty frustrated hehe. Thank you very much for reading!
(caliper on left side, brake handle on right side)
RMZ 250, 2013 with original brakes.
For some reason i lost my braking preasure in the front brake and i think i have an internal leakage. I will now try to deskribe it and maybe you can help me out:
No fluid is leaving the system. I can build up preasure if i pump the brake but as i sqees it, the preasure disapairs. When im pressing the brake many times in a row it can build up preasure and lose it or just have no preasure at all.
I have bleeded the system, so that is not the problem. I lost the first training of the season beause of this, so im pretty frustrated hehe. Thank you very much for reading!
Post a reply to: Brake problems, whats wrong?