You don't touch the Queen!

SK
Posts
365
Joined
3/18/2009
Location
Monmouth Beach, NJ, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 1:08am
You wink at her, like bozo Bush did.

|
fcr
Posts
9348
Joined
12/1/2006
Location
Monkeys Eyebrow, YE
4/2/2009 12:46pm
The queen did it first and lowered the barrier. The British press are running with it because thats what they do. bush was a fucking idiot, seems like your type of guy.
motogeezer
Posts
5573
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Yorba Linda, CA, USA
4/2/2009 2:27pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 11:12pm

The Shop

SK
Posts
365
Joined
3/18/2009
Location
Monmouth Beach, NJ, USA
4/2/2009 3:31pm
This guy had it right...

Who gives a shit about the queen and any other so-called royal. Her family is wealthy because their ancestors invaded and occupied other countries under severe penalties of force and robbed, raped, and enslaved millions around the globe. Doing what the royal etiquette butt lickers tell you to do is approving of Elizabeth's family's atrocities and you are humiliating yourself when you bow, walk backwards from her, don't touch unless touched, start eating after her etc. By doing this you are basically saying I fear you and understand you have control over my life and I approve of your family's phony wealth acquired from violence.

SK
Posts
365
Joined
3/18/2009
Location
Monmouth Beach, NJ, USA
4/2/2009 3:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 11:12pm
motogeezer
Posts
5573
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Yorba Linda, CA, USA
4/2/2009 5:11pm
The Queen doesn't shit.

She "dispatches the royal excrement."
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
4/2/2009 5:43pm
I'm sorry, there are certain people I have a hard time picturing sitting on the toilet taking a shit, and The Queen is one of those people.
SK
Posts
365
Joined
3/18/2009
Location
Monmouth Beach, NJ, USA
4/2/2009 6:26pm
flarider wrote:
I'm sorry, there are certain people I have a hard time picturing sitting on the toilet taking a shit, and The Queen is one of those...
I'm sorry, there are certain people I have a hard time picturing sitting on the toilet taking a shit, and The Queen is one of those people.
Who are the others?

i hope the Pope is in that category too.

She probably has one of those fancy toilets that shoots evian or perrie
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
4/2/2009 6:37pm
Cindy Crawford is another

Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
4/2/2009 6:41pm
Change of topic please....
motogeezer
Posts
5573
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Yorba Linda, CA, USA
4/2/2009 6:52pm
Racer92 wrote:
Change of topic please....
Two girls and a cup?
eddie
Posts
3020
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Bragg Creek, AB, CA
4/2/2009 7:24pm
riots going on in london at the g20 meetings .... riots going on in france and germany at the upcoming nato meetings .... and the big story in america is the first lady touching the queen . CLASSIC lolz !
4/2/2009 9:17pm
eddie wrote:
riots going on in london at the g20 meetings .... riots going on in france and germany at the upcoming nato meetings .... and the big...
riots going on in london at the g20 meetings .... riots going on in france and germany at the upcoming nato meetings .... and the big story in america is the first lady touching the queen . CLASSIC lolz !
Best post of the thread.

By far.
fcr
Posts
9348
Joined
12/1/2006
Location
Monkeys Eyebrow, YE
4/2/2009 11:34pm
Racer92 wrote:
Change of topic please....
motogeezer wrote:
Two girls and a cup?
That was some wholesome video.
anyday
Posts
419
Joined
10/6/2008
Location
Newry, IE
4/3/2009 9:42am
SK wrote:
This guy had it right... Who gives a shit about the queen and any other so-called royal. [b]Her family is wealthy because their ancestors invaded and...
This guy had it right...

Who gives a shit about the queen and any other so-called royal. Her family is wealthy because their ancestors invaded and occupied other countries under severe penalties of force and robbed, raped, and enslaved millions around the globe. Doing what the royal etiquette butt lickers tell you to do is approving of Elizabeth's family's atrocities and you are humiliating yourself when you bow, walk backwards from her, don't touch unless touched, start eating after her etc. By doing this you are basically saying I fear you and understand you have control over my life and I approve of your family's phony wealth acquired from violence.

yes sir you are 100% , our country was one of them,
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14211
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
4/3/2009 2:02pm
They tried that shit with us too.
SK
Posts
365
Joined
3/18/2009
Location
Monmouth Beach, NJ, USA
4/3/2009 3:55pm
Things are getting bad at those G20 meetings..
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
4/3/2009 4:04pm
(G20 ended yesterday....more of those pesky facts)
SK
Posts
365
Joined
3/18/2009
Location
Monmouth Beach, NJ, USA
4/3/2009 4:09pm
flarider wrote:
(G20 ended yesterday....more of those pesky facts)
So everything is dandy over there?

BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
4/3/2009 4:17pm
SK wrote:
This guy had it right... Who gives a shit about the queen and any other so-called royal. [b]Her family is wealthy because their ancestors invaded and...
This guy had it right...

Who gives a shit about the queen and any other so-called royal. Her family is wealthy because their ancestors invaded and occupied other countries under severe penalties of force and robbed, raped, and enslaved millions around the globe. Doing what the royal etiquette butt lickers tell you to do is approving of Elizabeth's family's atrocities and you are humiliating yourself when you bow, walk backwards from her, don't touch unless touched, start eating after her etc. By doing this you are basically saying I fear you and understand you have control over my life and I approve of your family's phony wealth acquired from violence.

AND YER AN AMERICAN CHRISTIAN cuz we skull fugged the indigenous people of this land...in the name of god, guns and money.
SK
Posts
365
Joined
3/18/2009
Location
Monmouth Beach, NJ, USA
4/3/2009 4:21pm
SK wrote:
This guy had it right... Who gives a shit about the queen and any other so-called royal. [b]Her family is wealthy because their ancestors invaded and...
This guy had it right...

Who gives a shit about the queen and any other so-called royal. Her family is wealthy because their ancestors invaded and occupied other countries under severe penalties of force and robbed, raped, and enslaved millions around the globe. Doing what the royal etiquette butt lickers tell you to do is approving of Elizabeth's family's atrocities and you are humiliating yourself when you bow, walk backwards from her, don't touch unless touched, start eating after her etc. By doing this you are basically saying I fear you and understand you have control over my life and I approve of your family's phony wealth acquired from violence.

BobbyM wrote:
AND YER AN AMERICAN CHRISTIAN cuz we skull fugged the indigenous people of this land...in the name of god, guns and money.
Bobby,

I did not the passage above.

I just copy/pasted it.

But I do agree with it, England took over countries, just as Europeans took over land from this country.

Who said i was Christian?
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
4/3/2009 5:43pm
SK wrote:
Bobby, I did not the passage above. I just copy/pasted it. But I do agree with it, England took over countries, just as Europeans took over...
Bobby,

I did not the passage above.

I just copy/pasted it.

But I do agree with it, England took over countries, just as Europeans took over land from this country.

Who said i was Christian?
god....Smile
YZ441
Posts
1498
Joined
9/5/2008
Location
St Petersburg, FL, USA
4/3/2009 6:16pm
SK wrote:
Who are the others?

i hope the Pope is in that category too.

She probably has one of those fancy toilets that shoots evian or perrie
the pope is jewish and shits in the woods.

carry on.
`ol Ger
Posts
6269
Joined
7/15/2007
Location
Piqua, OH, USA
4/3/2009 7:07pm
jmar wrote:
It didn't seem to bother Queen Elizabeth as you can see that she put her arm around the First Ladies waist to embrace her back. A...
It didn't seem to bother Queen Elizabeth as you can see that she put her arm around the First Ladies waist to embrace her back.

A bunch of nonsense about nothing.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/04/02/michelle.obama.queen/index.html

Well spoken, Sir.
SK
Posts
365
Joined
3/18/2009
Location
Monmouth Beach, NJ, USA
4/3/2009 7:32pm
SK wrote:
Who are the others?

i hope the Pope is in that category too.

She probably has one of those fancy toilets that shoots evian or perrie
YZ441 wrote:
the pope is jewish and shits in the woods.

carry on.
Umm no.

Ivan
Posts
792
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Long Beach, CA, USA
4/4/2009 8:04am
When you're in a foreign country it's a good idea to bone up a little on local customs. It's just polite. I didn't like it when the wetbacks used to wipe their ass and throw the paper in the corner instead of the toilet. That was just rude.
fcr
Posts
9348
Joined
12/1/2006
Location
Monkeys Eyebrow, YE
4/4/2009 10:16am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2009 10:17am
Ivan wrote:
When you're in a foreign country it's a good idea to bone up a little on local customs. It's just polite. I didn't like it when...
When you're in a foreign country it's a good idea to bone up a little on local customs. It's just polite. I didn't like it when the wetbacks used to wipe their ass and throw the paper in the corner instead of the toilet. That was just rude.
x2, I was going to write no shit.

Post a reply to: You don't touch the Queen!

The Latest