Website help

WillMX114
Posts
72
Joined
6/24/2016
Location
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
Long time moto fan, also raced for many years. Reaching out to the moto community for feedback on my website. Please, I'm open to constructive criticism. Thanks!

funnyassmemes.com
|
TXDirt
Posts
7789
Joined
7/29/2015
Location
Plano, TX, USA
1/13/2017 7:54am
I like it. Only thing I didn't like was how some of the pictures get too stretched out to fit the container so the picture looses a lot of clarity on some of the images. That took away from things a bit.
WillMX114
Posts
72
Joined
6/24/2016
Location
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
1/13/2017 8:29am
TXDirt wrote:
I like it. Only thing I didn't like was how some of the pictures get too stretched out to fit the container so the picture looses...
I like it. Only thing I didn't like was how some of the pictures get too stretched out to fit the container so the picture looses a lot of clarity on some of the images. That took away from things a bit.
Thanks. Yeah I need to get that fixed I know exactly what you mean. Makes the pictures look like shit basically. Thanks again!
imoto34
Posts
3786
Joined
1/28/2010
Location
USA
1/13/2017 1:50pm
The home page has got to change. I opened it and closed it, then reopened to show you why.



Post a reply to: Website help

The Latest