The Prisoner .....

BMSOB
Posts
1191
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
PN
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 10:21pm
....is dead. #6 Patrick McGoohan dead at 80. This show was one of those quirky English programs like The Avengers that I watched many years ago. An old school LOST with lots of mystery.

|
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
1/14/2009 3:17pm
That's 2
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
1/14/2009 3:18pm
JPT
Posts
7208
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Cedar Falls, IA, USA
1/14/2009 3:42pm
BMSOB wrote:
....is dead. #6 Patrick McGoohan dead at 80. This show was one of those quirky English programs like The Avengers that I watched many years ago...
....is dead. #6 Patrick McGoohan dead at 80. This show was one of those quirky English programs like The Avengers that I watched many years ago. An old school LOST with lots of mystery.

Prior to The Prisoner he played the same character in Secret Agent. The idea was he became The Prisoner because he knew too much.

The Prisoner was a very strange show.
Friday
Posts
2773
Joined
9/10/2007
Location
Playa Del Rey, CA, USA
1/14/2009 3:44pm
I loved that show as a kid. I'm sure it warped my little mind.

Post a reply to: The Prisoner .....

The Latest