Sunday grilling

newmann
Posts
24437
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 8/24/2015 4:43am




|
newmann
Posts
24437
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
8/23/2015 9:31am


Sandberm
Posts
5845
Joined
3/27/2009
Location
Pasco, WA, USA
8/23/2015 10:15am
That looks outstanding. Did you do anything to season or marinade the meat?

My wife the vegetarian marinades zuchini, bell pepper and mushrooms then skewers it and places it on the Bar b Que. Good healthy light meal on its own or a compliment to a good steak.
watson
Posts
712
Joined
7/15/2012
Location
Houston, TX, USA
8/23/2015 10:22am
Looks absolutely amazing. How's the Guinness blonde? Still haven't tried.
newmann
Posts
24437
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
8/23/2015 10:41am
The Guinness Blonde is really good, but their Black Lager is great.

The beef comes from a Mexican grocery store locally. Most meat counter displays have the meat laid out all nice and pretty, not so here. It is piled high and they just put it in a plastic bag and tag it for you. Pre marinated so just toss it on the grill and go. Good stuff. When I have time to mess around with it I will mix up a marinade and soak it for a day. Let me find the recipe.

The Shop

newmann
Posts
24437
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
8/23/2015 10:42am Edited Date/Time 8/23/2015 10:45am


Marinade from Chevy's/Rio Bravo.

KMC440
Posts
7764
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
8/23/2015 4:28pm
Hey thats similar to a marinade me and my buddies made up all drunk ... they were laughin at the pineapple juiice I added till they tried it.
MotoMo165
Posts
1415
Joined
4/3/2014
Location
USA
8/24/2015 1:11am
jesus i want some fajita with beans now dammit
hillbilly
Posts
9079
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Afton, TN, USA
8/24/2015 2:59am
Had a friend at etsu that would drink the chicken marinade after throwing it on the grill,lol.

He swore there was the same nutritional in a beer as 2 eggs and a porkchop.

Good times.

You cant beat fire,meat,and alky.
IWreckALot
Posts
8677
Joined
3/12/2011
Location
Fort Worth, TX, USA
8/24/2015 4:43am
There is a similar meat market here that I like to get my fajita steak and chicken at also. It looks like a health hazard. The first time I ordered from there I swore I was going to get sick but didn't and it was delicious to boot. I've been back about 4 or 5 times this year already.

Post a reply to: Sunday grilling

The Latest