Since there is no Hip-Hop day........

P
Posts
6054
Joined
11/21/2006
Location
Greensboro, NC, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 8:31pm
Here is some new stuff for you old dogs..........

BTW, the third one could be the theme song for some here..............Wink













P
|
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
8/20/2009 9:45am
No Sugar Hill Gang?

no DJ Quick?

Too Short?

Ez E?
P
Posts
6054
Joined
11/21/2006
Location
Greensboro, NC, USA
8/20/2009 9:48am
No Sugar Hill Gang?

no DJ Quick?

Too Short?

Ez E?
I've gotta get these guys up to speed on today.

Here is a tip.........that kid Drake, the second guy up on the first one, has skills.


P
crowe176
Posts
6613
Joined
9/8/2006
Location
Spring Lake, MI, USA
8/20/2009 9:48am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:40am



DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
8/20/2009 9:50am
P wrote:
I've gotta get these guys up to speed on today. Here is a tip.........that kid Drake, the second guy up on the first one, has skills...
I've gotta get these guys up to speed on today.

Here is a tip.........that kid Drake, the second guy up on the first one, has skills.


P
so your plan is to teach a bunch of middle aged white guys about modern hip-hop?

ok i will watch......popping the corn now!

The Shop

P
Posts
6054
Joined
11/21/2006
Location
Greensboro, NC, USA
8/20/2009 9:53am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:40am
P wrote:
I've gotta get these guys up to speed on today. Here is a tip.........that kid Drake, the second guy up on the first one, has skills...
I've gotta get these guys up to speed on today.

Here is a tip.........that kid Drake, the second guy up on the first one, has skills.


P
so your plan is to teach a bunch of middle aged white guys about modern hip-hop?

ok i will watch......popping the corn now!
Ummmm, Huck listens to Hip-Hop on XM...............

Relax your mind and let your conscious be free.............WinkSmile


P
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
8/20/2009 9:57am
P wrote:
Ummmm, Huck listens to Hip-Hop on XM............... Relax your mind and let your conscious be free.............P
Ummmm, Huck listens to Hip-Hop on XM...............

Relax your mind and let your conscious be free.............WinkSmile


P
I listen to everything so it's all good with me but I have say i am not feeling ANY of the new stuff that I have heard. I am open to some cool stuff though. I hate all the damn singing in the stupid songs.
P
Posts
6054
Joined
11/21/2006
Location
Greensboro, NC, USA
8/20/2009 10:01am
P wrote:
Ummmm, Huck listens to Hip-Hop on XM............... Relax your mind and let your conscious be free.............P
Ummmm, Huck listens to Hip-Hop on XM...............

Relax your mind and let your conscious be free.............WinkSmile


P
I listen to everything so it's all good with me but I have say i am not feeling ANY of the new stuff that I have...
I listen to everything so it's all good with me but I have say i am not feeling ANY of the new stuff that I have heard. I am open to some cool stuff though. I hate all the damn singing in the stupid songs.
If you like Hip Hop you've gotta feel that Lil' Wayne and Drake. If not the Slick Rick sample in the second song should have a little appeal. If neither floats your boat your theme song is the third song posted.Tongue Laughing Smile

P
fcr
Posts
9348
Joined
12/1/2006
Location
Monkeys Eyebrow, YE
8/20/2009 10:01am
P , you should have posted yesterday , it is open to anything and yesterday was new music.
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14211
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
8/20/2009 10:02am
When did we start considering people who neither play instruments, sing, or write music, musicians?

Just asking.
roosty
Posts
3905
Joined
5/17/2008
Location
Bend, OR, USA
8/20/2009 10:03am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:40am



Cygnus
Posts
14845
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Hanover, CO, USA
8/20/2009 10:04am
My mom always said if you can't say anything nice don't say any thing at all.


I'll shut up now.Woohoo
fcr
Posts
9348
Joined
12/1/2006
Location
Monkeys Eyebrow, YE
8/20/2009 10:04am
Music is music, it can be an orchestra to a street drummer on 5 gal buckets to someone sampling wind sounds. No rules really.
crowe176
Posts
6613
Joined
9/8/2006
Location
Spring Lake, MI, USA
8/20/2009 10:05am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:40am



P
Posts
6054
Joined
11/21/2006
Location
Greensboro, NC, USA
8/20/2009 10:05am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
When did we start considering people who neither play instruments, sing, or write music, musicians?

Just asking.
Who said they were musicians?


P
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
8/20/2009 10:06am
P wrote:
If you like Hip Hop you've gotta feel that Lil' Wayne and Drake. If not the Slick Rick sample in the second song should have a...
If you like Hip Hop you've gotta feel that Lil' Wayne and Drake. If not the Slick Rick sample in the second song should have a little appeal. If neither floats your boat your theme song is the third song posted.Tongue Laughing Smile

P
I will check them out later. Right now there is a block on that sort of thing. We have an IT Nazi here at work. I have to wait until I get home to check out all the good stuff. So far NOTHING I have heard from Little Wayne has impressed me. I am open minded though I will check it out.
huck
Posts
17049
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
8/20/2009 10:07am
P wrote:
Ummmm, Huck listens to Hip-Hop on XM............... Relax your mind and let your conscious be free.............P
Ummmm, Huck listens to Hip-Hop on XM...............

Relax your mind and let your conscious be free.............WinkSmile


P
Get off my nuts....
P
Posts
6054
Joined
11/21/2006
Location
Greensboro, NC, USA
8/20/2009 10:08am
P wrote:
If you like Hip Hop you've gotta feel that Lil' Wayne and Drake. If not the Slick Rick sample in the second song should have a...
If you like Hip Hop you've gotta feel that Lil' Wayne and Drake. If not the Slick Rick sample in the second song should have a little appeal. If neither floats your boat your theme song is the third song posted.Tongue Laughing Smile

P
I will check them out later. Right now there is a block on that sort of thing. We have an IT Nazi here at work. I...
I will check them out later. Right now there is a block on that sort of thing. We have an IT Nazi here at work. I have to wait until I get home to check out all the good stuff. So far NOTHING I have heard from Little Wayne has impressed me. I am open minded though I will check it out.
Lil' Wayne is more of the all around kind of artist. His lyrics are decent, but he has the delivery and swagger that goes with it. Drake has lyrics for your ass though. Check out some of his stuff on YouTube.


P
roosty
Posts
3905
Joined
5/17/2008
Location
Bend, OR, USA
8/20/2009 10:09am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:40am



P
Posts
6054
Joined
11/21/2006
Location
Greensboro, NC, USA
8/20/2009 10:09am
P wrote:
Ummmm, Huck listens to Hip-Hop on XM............... Relax your mind and let your conscious be free.............P
Ummmm, Huck listens to Hip-Hop on XM...............

Relax your mind and let your conscious be free.............WinkSmile


P
huck wrote:
Get off my nuts....
Laughing Laughing Laughing Yep, the third one is for you!! I know that you've heard it.


P
09450f
Posts
2746
Joined
9/24/2008
Location
Temecula, HI, USA
8/20/2009 10:13am
we listen to hawaiian in the morning..its sweet..we call it the calm before the storm
huck
Posts
17049
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
8/20/2009 10:13am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
When did we start considering people who neither play instruments, sing, or write music, musicians?

Just asking.
"LAB"...
8/20/2009 10:16am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:40am








P
Posts
6054
Joined
11/21/2006
Location
Greensboro, NC, USA
8/20/2009 10:19am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:40am
Nice additons. That Biggie.................classic.


P
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
8/20/2009 10:22am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
When did we start considering people who neither play instruments, sing, or write music, musicians?

Just asking.
Sssssh, dont take away the illusion.
roosty
Posts
3905
Joined
5/17/2008
Location
Bend, OR, USA
8/20/2009 10:24am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:40am



huck
Posts
17049
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
8/20/2009 10:25am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:40am



Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
8/20/2009 10:26am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:40am



huck
Posts
17049
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
8/20/2009 10:28am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:40am



huck
Posts
17049
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
8/20/2009 10:32am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:40am








Crash82
Posts
9022
Joined
9/16/2006
Location
MONTGOMERY, AL, USA
8/20/2009 10:35am Edited Date/Time 8/20/2009 10:37am
P wrote:
Ummmm, Huck listens to Hip-Hop on XM............... Relax your mind and let your conscious be free.............P
Ummmm, Huck listens to Hip-Hop on XM...............

Relax your mind and let your conscious be free.............WinkSmile


P
huck wrote:
Get off my nuts....
If I said cracker in a song in my redneck voice, not one redneck would buy it.

Post a reply to: Since there is no Hip-Hop day........

The Latest