Posts
2255
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time
1/27/2012 10:07am
but I thought you guys would like to see it.... Maybe some of you SoCalers saw the news tonight about a car chase and wreck in Fontana??? Coming home from Big5, we see this car being chased by the popo's. sitting at a red it spins out in front of us....straightens out and hauls ass down the street.....we follow it....see a bunch of dust..... we think it tried to make the turn onto another main street.... nope..... skid marks of about 75 to 100 feet.....then this....

car hit the driveway.....then the parkway....then the front yard...then the wall....then flips and hits the house...bodies get ejected..one lands about a 100 feet from the accident in the middle of the street....another one about 50 feet....both dead.... 6 year old gets transported to the trauma center.....


Dont bother checking the web site on the pics..it's not up yet... Gibby, if you think this is too brutal for this place, feel free to delete.. Not that you needed my permission anyway..


car hit the driveway.....then the parkway....then the front yard...then the wall....then flips and hits the house...bodies get ejected..one lands about a 100 feet from the accident in the middle of the street....another one about 50 feet....both dead.... 6 year old gets transported to the trauma center.....


Dont bother checking the web site on the pics..it's not up yet... Gibby, if you think this is too brutal for this place, feel free to delete.. Not that you needed my permission anyway..
I don't care too much for people, regardless of age, that endanger other people's lives like that. Just a shame for their families.
The stop sign runner never stopped.
As you get older, you realize that driving like a freakin' selfish bastard just isn't the right thing to do.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28911338/
P
S
I never got into a high speed chase with the cops but am damn glad I didn't have to face all the potential consequences for some of the things I did before I grew up.
http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=83…
Post a reply to: Should be in non moto...