Riots

7/17/2013 11:34am
While we're talking about percentages why don't we go ahead and bring up how the black out of wedlock birth rate is about 80%? I wonder if that has any effect on their decisions to walk on the highway and block traffic because a black kid got murdered.
VET74
Posts
360
Joined
6/14/2010
Location
TX, TN, AZ, USA
7/17/2013 11:55am
And this is why I love Arizona Population Arizona United States Total Population 5,130,632 281,421,906 Male 49.9% 49.1% Female 50.1% 50.9% 18 years and over 73.4%...
And this is why I love Arizona


Population Arizona United States
Total Population 5,130,632 281,421,906
Male 49.9% 49.1%
Female 50.1% 50.9%
18 years and over 73.4%
65 years and over 13.0%
Married Persons 55.0%
Single Persons 45.0%
Median Age 34.2
Average Family Size 3.18
Ethnicity
White 77.9%
Black or African American 3.6%
American Indian and Alaska Native 5.7%
Asian 2.3%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 0.3%
Other 13.2%
Hispanic or Latino (of any race) 25.3%
Don't forget about the Hispanic riots after the immigration bill was passed there...Wink

The Shop

Post a reply to: Riots

The Latest